“Ok”

Ranked #35 of 210 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Restaurant Cafe “Nina" which features an European menu that showcases the finest home made products. We offer just enough variety of starters, main courses and desserts, so everyone can find something favourite to delight the palate. You can choose chicken, duck, pork, lamb, beef, veal, fish or vegetarian dish. The meats are prepared in different ways - cooked, stewed, roasted or fried, some of them are mild, other are spicy, but all are very tasty. The cuisine is based mainly on traditional eastern European recipes. We especially recommend the unique selection of daily specials which you will not find anywhere else in Costa Teguise. Every main course dish is accompanied by all-natural mashed or sauté potatoes and cooked vegetables. We take care about every detail to serve you perfect food and to make your meal enchanting.Good music and great atmosphere. Our prices begin from €3.80 for starter, €7.50 for main course and €3.50 for dessert. We believe it's a great value for such delicious food and once you try dinning with us you will become a regular customer.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The restaurant was quiet when we visited so we were seated straight away. We ordered mushrooms in garlic for starter which were very hot and delicious. For main we had fillet stroganoff and fillet steak. We ask for medium - well done steak with chips and veg. The steak was definitely not medium - well done more like medium - rare and it only came with chips. We didn’t mention anything because we assumed we had misunderstood what it came with. The stroganoff was lovely but didn’t taste like a usual stroganoff. The price was standard for the type of meal however I thought the starter was slightly expensive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent food and service. Probably better than Oscar's and less pricey. Service very friendly but can be a little slow at peak times but the food is worth waiting for.

2  Thank Doug H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant two nights in a row because the food was so good. Especially the pasta Alfredo. Totally amazing. For dessert I had the cream meringue. Oh god it was so nice, I could eat it every day! My husband loved the cheese board and all washed down with a complimentary drink. Slow but friendly service. Would recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank kmg68
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited Nina’s many times over the years, since we first visited Costa Teguise at least 7 years ago. We have never been disappointed. Earlier this week we ate there with friends and opted to sit outside as they were very busy. It was a chilly evening but, even though the service was slow (meals cooked to order), we thoroughly enjoyed the food and experience. Tonight, after our friends had returned home, we had booked a table inside, even though the weather had warmed up considerably. Again the food was delicious. The garlic bread starter with Serrano ham, the pork with prunes and chicken breast with cheese and peppers were all beautifully cooked and served on HOT plates - a particular bone of contention for us! Our waiter Cuba, who for some reason we have always thought of as Paul, is very friendly and obliging. It’s just a shame we have to wait until next January for our next visit!

3  Thank tumbleYorkshire_GB
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I first visited this restaurant on New Year's Eve 2010. I was not impressed but so many people rave about it my husband & I thought we would go for dinner. The service was slow although the 2 waiters were charming & attentive. We were informed that the meals take a long time because everything is cooked from fresh but in that case why were all our veg cold ? You need to be a meat lover as there is no main course fish option. Being used to large portions we decided to share a "Starter" which was prawns & avocado. There were 6 prawns & 2 tiny pieces of avocado but LOTS of lettuce & a couple of slices of tomato,6.90 !!!! I should have been put on my guard when the waiter asked how I would like my duck cooked, obviously the chef is unaware that there is only 1 way to cook duck properly. Mine wasn't bad, slightly overcooked but with the aforementioned cold veg. My husband had steak which he said was good apart from the cold veg, also the saute potatoes were roasted & hard.