Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews bright colors hotel is beautiful breakfast was included fresh fruit stayed for nights an oasis rooms are large mexico carlos guadalajara neighborhood convenience wake
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Should you seek an authentic stay while in Guadalajara seek no more. La Villa Del Ensueño is an oasis. You’ll wake up to the sweet sounds of birds, you’ll be difficult to believe you’re in a large city. The pool is refreshing after a hot day. All rooms unique and colorful. Breakfast was complimentary and the chilaquiles were outstanding. Carlos the bartender surprised me and other guests with a small frozen libation while sitting poolside. Luisa who runs the front desk, is incredibly helpful and a pure delight. She had a local dessert yerticulla delivered to me to try. She also Helped me with bus planning, as I opted to travel like a local. That leads me to the convenience. Busses were a breeze to catch, just a quick ride into historico central. Local taco and Gordita stands on the corner make it easy to get a tasty street nibble. Luisas recommendations for local restaurants was top notch. The neighborhood tlapaquetique is charming. It’s not only the vibrant colors of this hotel, but the fine touches it staff does to make you feel so special. I’ll be back no doubt about it!

Side note they they have two buildings the main and the one across the street. I stayed at the one across the street. It was just as lovely, adorned with its own pool to enjoy. they also have cameras and they monitor you as you walk from the other. I felt so safe in this neighborhood, but the hotel staff have taken it even further with the sense of comfort they provide

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We chose to stay in Tlaquepaque instead of Guadalajara City and I’m so glad we did otherwise we would not had discovered La Villa del Ensueno. From the minute we walked through the front gate until the time we left the property everything was more than we could had wished.
The staff is attentive and helpful and the hotel was beautiful and well maintained. I use a wheelchair and upon arrival there was a small step that was a little too steep for me to comfortably “jump.” I mentioned this to the general manager and within an hour a ramp was made for me. How about that?
La Villa del Ensueno was one of those places that I truly did not want to leave.
Thank you to all the staff and especially Luisa who corresponded with me for months as COVID-19 disrupted our trip and she was gracious in helping us work out changes many times.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Nolagurl1956
Reviewed 15 March 2020

The decor of this place will blow you away. Beautiful bright colors are everywhere, nice gardens, pool, amazing Spanish colonial architecture and even a large patio area for almost every room make this place truly unique. The rooms are large and well decorated. Service was very good and friendly. The bed, even though a bit harder than we like was still comfy. The hotel was very quiet for a good night's sleep. We felt very secure here as the hotel is surrounded by a high wall. It is also well located, only an easy 10 min walk to the market area.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, each room is uniquely decorated as is the hotel. We really enjoyed our two night stay with our teenage son. The breakfast selection was great. The service was fantastic. The hotel is conveniently located to downtown Tlaquepaque within walking distance. Very secure hotel with on premise parking.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Friends from Canada had never been to Guadalajara despite having spent time elsewhere in Mexico. As we have enjoyed staying at LA VILLA DEL ENSUEÑO in the past, we felt our friends would too. We were right: our friends loved the hotel, the location and the welcome feeling one has when staying there. And the guide we hired
(Lester), recommended by the hotel, was terrific. So if you want a quaint, delightful place to stay, this is the place. Ask for room 9... if it’s available, then Bonus!

Saludos.