See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I had to go hear but I have no concern recommending Greenstone as a place to go. The staff are very professional for the most part. The location is beautiful. The food is fantastic which only helps.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank adamcarter888
Reviewed 6 June 2014

After having abused myself for so many years, recovering in a beautiful,
peaceful and safe setting under the care of experienced doctors was very
important to me. Today, after two years of sobriety I am still very grateful I chose Greenestone to start my recovery.

I was surprised by the level of individual care I received and the
kindness and compassion of the staff was heart warming. I felt so lost
and afraid when I arrived at Greenestone but with the support and guidance of Dr. and Mrs. Jaysek, Dr. Wright, the nursing staff and clinical
associates, I left feeling capable, strong, and determined to live a better, healthier life. I would highly recommend Greenestone Muskoka to friends and family members and am forever grateful to everyone at Greenestone that helped me through a very difficult time.

I enjoyed the benefits of morning meditation, grounding exercises, nature
walks, canoeing, massage therapy, organized fun activities, group and
Individual therapy sessions, evening bonfires and beautiful sunny days by
the pool.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

This is by far the nicest rehabilitation center in Ontario. Yes it is on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. One on one counselling, they have a team of doctors, 24 hr nursing staff and they provide the tools to live an alcohol free life.

There is also an indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, yoga room, weight room and cardio room.

Typical stay times are 30 or 45 days.

After you go through the admission process over the phone than you can come to Greenestone. There is no waiting for a new program to start, they take you right away.

If alcohol or substances are causing problems in your life and you really want to be ridden of the desire to drink or use, this is the place to be.

Date of stay: December 2013