“Dive experience is the thing to do!”

Under Hundred Diving
Ranked #3 of 34 Tours in San Vito lo Capo
More attraction details
Owner description: The base ( PADI Resort n. S-21837 ) is located in a fenced area where all your needs will be met: it's possible to rinse out equipment, hang it up for dryng and recovering for the night. Divers and friends can rest on amacs between their dives, away from people and noice.The Dive Centre is not organized to support a big number of divers, Roberto guides not more than 4 or 5 divers per dive. If divers are more another divemaster come on board or more dives are planned to avoid too much divers per dive.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We were with a group of 4. One advanced diver, one open water diver and two without diving experience. Whilst making the booking for a dive for the two PADI divers, we were told that there was a possibility to do a 'diving experience' for the inexperienced ones, this way you get a taste of what diving is about.Our day was planned to perfection. In the morning my husband and son went for a dive, and we were allowed to come out on the boat to enjoy some swimming and snorkelling while the divers went under water. In the afternoon, there was a dive for the first timers. And wow, it was fantastic. Excellent preparation and such nice support and help on board. No pressure at all. Once under water Roberto literally took me by the hand and showed me around. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to experience a taste of diving. Oh, before I forget: the two experienced divers in our group were more than satisfied with the professional and sympathetic approach. Two different dives on the same day. I speak a bit of Italian, but fortunatelynRoberto and his team speak english as well.
Go to this freindly and professional dive center at a beautiful spot in Sicily.

1  Thank Xandra020
"professional dive center"
in 3 reviews
"dive master"
in 4 reviews
"advanced open water course"
"via email"
in 15 reviews
"equipment"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing team of professionals!. MArina answered all of our questions. Fernando kindly and patiently prepared our son for his dive. Roberto took special care in taking him down the ocean and showing him the beautiful marine life.
The rest of the guys and Julia were very nice and knowledgeable. Thanks a million!!

1  Thank toopatricks
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Excellent dive with Roberto and his colleagues. Roberto was very helpful: he gave us a good pre-dive briefing and pointed out all interesting fish and sites during the dive. He speaks English very well!

Highly recommended!!!

2  Thank Fotios K
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My 16 year old daughter and I did a discover scuba course here. A great couple of hours. Helpful, friendly instructors and staff with good English. I would highly recommend this dive school.

1  Thank peter m