See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night and i have to say it was everything you could ask for. The rooms were big,clean and comfortable. The breakfast was A1, and nothing was too much trouble for Julie the owner. I have to say i would highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Explore87256
Julie K, Owner at Eaglehill B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you so much! we really apreciate that you took the time to give us a review,
very best Julie

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My review is from one year ago. I should have written this review a long time ago - shame on me!
I was on the solo leg of my trip to Ireland. I ventured to County Kildare where I have traced my family history. Julie and Colm treated me like family. Prior to arriving I emailed back and forth with Julie regarding my "Scully" family history and that they came from Eaglehill in the mid 1800's. Julie and Colm found and shared information with me prior to my arrival and I knew I had a lot of work to do when I arrived. Julie and I walked the grounds of their sheep farm (it was birthing week at the end of March 2017- which was a bonus!) to an area where there once stood a house on top of the hill. They showed me local churches and cemeteries. They directed me to Newbridge to research county records. I really mean they went WAY ABOVE my expectations. My room was the perfect size, clean and comfortable. The meals were delicious! Breakfast had a lot of variety and plenty of it. The specially-made-for-me butternut squash soup was a surprise and it was the best! Colm spoke to a few neighbors and told them I was researching my Scully family and when I arrived he introduced me to the neighbors, they also were descendants of Scully's. I haven't found the connection yet. But with their help and direction I did get back two more generations and added surnames: Conway and Connell from Eaglehill, Suncroft.
You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here! I felt like I was home!
Eileen Dusch

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rockgrad83
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I have used this b&b for a number of years during the Derby weekend and always found the welcome to be lovely and the rooms to be clean.

If you are in the area then consider EagleHill as you will treated nicely and receive good value

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We had a fabulous time! Food was wonderful! Thankyou for making us feel at home Julie Colm and family lots to do kildare, the Curragh.co, kildare village for shopping,nurney lakes;close to kildare has to offer! We will be staying at Eaglehill again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Julie K, Owner at Eaglehill B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know ,very best wishes Julie

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This B&B was the second nicest B&B that we stayed in while in Ireland. It was very nice, clean and modern enough for my taste. The owners were extremely friendly and very accommodating, Julie even prepared cookies and tea when we arrived. The breakfast was very tasty. Unfortunately like most of the B&B's finding them was very difficult because they were so off of the beaten paths, but because of the great hospitality of Julie - it was easily forgotten. I too would recommend this gem!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends