All reviews outdoor shower juice bar yoga classes sushi playa guiones nicest hotel rainy season our honeymoon liberia airport hear everything bug spray surf boards fruit platter low key can't wait to go back la luna a wonderful place to stay
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Spent 3 nights here during our weeklong stay in Costa Rica and this was definitely a highlight! The hotel grounds are absolutely gorgeous. It does take a little time to figure the layout for where everything is, but that was part of the charm. Juice bar was great. Dinner was amazing. The bar....THOSE pina coladas!!!!! Wish I had asked for the recipe!!

We stayed in a bungalow and really loved it. The outdoor shower was neat, as was the hammock. Cant really complain about noise from the jungle critters since that is what Costa Rica is all about. If you're a light sleeper, bring ear plugs.

My ONLY complaint would be the pool service. They don't have a ton of chairs, so it was never totally crowded. I just felt the service seemed a bit slow at times. I only noticed one server working the pool area at a time, so it was usually 10-15 minutes after I felt I was ready for another drink that they would show up. Not a huge deal and something that can easily be remedied.

Overall I loved it and would most definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My gf and I were staying at Jungles Edge and would wake down to the beach and go through the hotel to grab a smoothie before you go. Smoothies are expensive at $7 usd - but damn delicious. Comes with fancy bamboo straw - hence why it costs $7. We would use the bathroom, borrow towels and take the hotel path to the beach. Its a good meeting spot for all your friends bc its where the tallest palm tree sits. A security guard is also stationed there so we were less afraid of our stuff being stolen. We were also feeling sick one day and the hotel called a cab for us. Great service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2016

My family spent a week in Nosara during January - we rented a VRBO home, but attended yoga classes and dined at Harmony Hotel on several occasions. The hotel is lovely - beautiful setting - if we come back I will book a room at Harmony.

The food is fresh and delicious - between the 9 of us I believe we tried every dish on the dinner menu and the group was universally happy - the smoothie drinks are a nice fresh way to cool down. Service is friendly and helpful - the setting was comfortable tropical.

The yoga space is beautiful - comfortable wooden floors - with the jungle surrounding you with beautiful sights and sounds. The "Harmony Yoga" class every morning cycles through the different instructors so you can get a taste of the different styles.

Our favorite experience at Harmony was a private Aerial Yoga class that Hayley made time for our group of 9 when her regularly scheduled class was full. None of us had done Aerial Yoga before, and Hayley was great giving detailed instructions and assisting each of us - ensuring that we all got in all of the poses. This was really fun. Hayley has a great teaching style and nice sense of humor and was more than happy to snap pics of us during the class.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cathyandpete
Cayuga S, Manager at The Harmony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Cathy and Pete,
Thanks so much for your review. Even though you did not stay with us this time, we’re happy you were able to get a great idea of why Harmony is so special. We look forward to your return so you can have the full hotel experience. We will pass your praise about the aerial yoga class to Hayley. Greetings from Guiones Beach.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

A good friend stayed here last year when the b&b the rest of our group had booked was unavailable. I spent many of our days lounging with him by the pool. I was with him upon check in and I found the staff EXTREMELY accommodating. The restaurant is the best in town. The juice bar is the best in town. The yoga studio is the best in town. The pool is ab fab. God, I love this place. The walk to the beach isn't bad either. They have a direct path.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We found the overall experience hit and miss. The pool area is beautiful and tranquil and one of the highlights of the place. The rooms beautiful and the little garden room at the back with hammock and outside shower a beautiful touch. The service was really hit and miss with the front desk being either on top form or like they were on a different planet. The Restaurant menu choices and food itself distinctly average ( the sushi menu being a better bet). The main drag for us was the only place we could get any peace was by the pool. Our room suffered from booming bass coming from a neighbouring hotel. Not the hotels fault but as we had come on the basis that the hotel promotes itself on peace and relaxation not what we had expected. We made quite a detour to come and stay at the hotel, the effort wasn't warranted. This was the least harmonious place we stayed on our Costa Rica travels.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisa b
Cayuga S, Manager at The Harmony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear BathBrunette,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and thank you for your compliments on the rooms and the service by some of our staff members. During your stay, we had quite a few new reception staff, so we are working hard on getting everybody up to speed to make sure that our guests receive consistently excellent service. Of course, we apologize for the noise from the nearby Skatepark on the weekend. We are investigating measures on how to minimize this. We really appreciate that you made that big detour in order to stay with us and thank you again for your valuable comments. Greetings from Nosara.