Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very well organised dive centre; safe, efficient, and fun. Highly recommended

I came here to do a rebreather MOD2 course. Our instructor wasn't from Rubicon, so I can't offer... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Chris H
London
Dive tot Museo Atlantico

We had a wonderful dive to Museo Atlantico, with our excellent dive instructor Mark! Mark made... read more

Reviewed 12 January 2019
LanzaroteUga2019

Recommended experiences in and around Playa Blanca
from US$50.59
from US$68.99
from US$24.15
from US$27.60
More Info
All reviews dive centre angel sharks underwater museum great dive technical divers open water museum visit octopus ribs dive package refresher course experienced divers friendly team these guys his knowledge marine life explained everything
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

A great few days spent diving with Rubicon diving. All the dive centre staff were so welcoming, excellent dive safety, all rental equipment well maintained. All the dives were well planned, guides were good making for easy dives.
The Museo was a great dive very interesting with lots of good fish life around. Enjoyed all the other dives around the area all varied the basaltic lava flows gives lots of interesting topography with many hiding places for marine life

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I hadn't dived for three years, so was apprehensive. Mateo and Lucy gave me confidence and I had a great dive. Thank you x

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Having been recommended by my long time dive buddy, I was very impressed by Rubicon Diving. Throughout my eight dives, my son-in-law were very well looked after by all members of staff. From our initial arrival until we said our farewells, everythign was done to ensure that our dives and equipment were first rate. Having dived all over the world, I was highly impressed with the professionalism shown, which went a long way to making each dive very relaxing. There is a lot iof interesting sealife to see and the guides make sure that your are shown the full width of each site dived. Cannot praise this company highly enough.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The Rubicon team create a very friendly environment and take the session at your pace. For a couple of beginners this is perfect. We were instructed by Giaco who was brilliant, enthusiastic and ofcourse very experienced.

Thanks again Giaco!
Michael and Abby.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We booked to go to playa a year in advance and looking at reviews we chose to dive with rubicon. Number of factors being reviews location and accessibility and friendliness.
So myself & father in law booked in for a 6 dive package one to be the museo Atlantico (which I highly recommend).
Upon arrival we decided to check in the day before and see the facilities and if there was anywhere to store our equipment. The staff couldn't of been anymore helpful so that was a great start.
So we arrive were introduced to the guide nico (absolute credit to your team) kit up and off we go on the rhib couple of minutes and we are there mask on and away we go. Long story short 6 dives later we decided to book some more-- why? Cos I had no reason to fault anything these guys do and the life you see down there is amazing so much of it from Ray's to Angel sharks and god knows how many varieties of fish also The amount of sites you can choose is a wide choice and Professional to the end very helpful and accommodating and I'd highly recommend them to anyone that wants to try diving or does diving. Haven't done much diving abroad but to beat the hospitality & professionalism these guys show will be hard to beat. As mentioned the team work great together.