Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you dive go there, if you don't, go there and learn - a great experience for all ages and abilities!

A great place to start or continue your diving experience. A professional and very experienced team... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
b33ty
Superb as Usual

Just finished Diving with my friends at RUBICON DIVE CENTRE. So nice to finish the season with my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
raye-11-1950
Crawley, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews dive centre angel sharks underwater museum great dive technical divers open water octopus ribs experienced divers dive package friendly team these guys marine life his knowledge explained everything an amazing experience visiting lanzarote
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Having been recommended by my long time dive buddy, I was very impressed by Rubicon Diving. Throughout my eight dives, my son-in-law were very well looked after by all members of staff. From our initial arrival until we said our farewells, everythign was done to ensure that our dives and equipment were first rate. Having dived all over the world, I was highly impressed with the professionalism shown, which went a long way to making each dive very relaxing. There is a lot iof interesting sealife to see and the guides make sure that your are shown the full width of each site dived. Cannot praise this company highly enough.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The Rubicon team create a very friendly environment and take the session at your pace. For a couple of beginners this is perfect. We were instructed by Giaco who was brilliant, enthusiastic and ofcourse very experienced.

Thanks again Giaco!
Michael and Abby.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We booked to go to playa a year in advance and looking at reviews we chose to dive with rubicon. Number of factors being reviews location and accessibility and friendliness.
So myself & father in law booked in for a 6 dive package one to be the museo Atlantico (which I highly recommend).
Upon arrival we decided to check in the day before and see the facilities and if there was anywhere to store our equipment. The staff couldn't of been anymore helpful so that was a great start.
So we arrive were introduced to the guide nico (absolute credit to your team) kit up and off we go on the rhib couple of minutes and we are there mask on and away we go. Long story short 6 dives later we decided to book some more-- why? Cos I had no reason to fault anything these guys do and the life you see down there is amazing so much of it from Ray's to Angel sharks and god knows how many varieties of fish also The amount of sites you can choose is a wide choice and Professional to the end very helpful and accommodating and I'd highly recommend them to anyone that wants to try diving or does diving. Haven't done much diving abroad but to beat the hospitality & professionalism these guys show will be hard to beat. As mentioned the team work great together.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Rubicon Diving is one of the best diving centers I have ever been to. The center itself is very clean and very well organized. The equipment they provide is new, well maintained, and top quality. Instructors are really prepared and trained , extremely kind and polite, they can speak 5 languages, they are suitable, friendly and always on time and smiling Giacomo Sietze and Álvaro are top!! Courses for all kind of diving certification are available at least in 4 languages. The center has also top quality equipment to sell. I made 10 dives and the instructors guided me to visit 10 different beautiful spots. Dives are very beautiful and offer a large variety of landscapes, suitable for photographers and divers at all levels. I really liked the opportunity of booking my whole holiday through the diving center. I met Guja at EUDI show in Italy, and she organized a perfect package, also inclusive of the transports to the airport, back and forth: everything for a good price. I strongly recommend this experience to all the divers!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband, Andrew, has just completed his 19th dive with these guys over 3 visits. Great team of staff. Would highly recommend !