“Sandos Papagayo beach resort and they had Rubicon diving there .”
Review of Rubicon Diving

Rubicon Diving
Ranked #4 of 29 Tours in Playa Blanca
More attraction details
Owner description: The most exclusive dive center of the Canaries in the heart of Marina Rubicon, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote offering a wide choice of daily dive excursions for the whole family as well as all the range of courses from beginner to Instructor.The only dive centre in Playa Blanca that has two boats moored right by, hence no lengthy vans transfers and unmatched comfort. Free hotel pick ups (Playa Blanca), hot showers, lockers, mineral water, coffee and cakes available for free all day long, exclusive shop and first quality rental gear. From beginner to most advanced technical diver,at Rubicon Diving you will feel welcomed and cared for like no other place. When it come to quality, safety and fun, this is the dive centre of choice on Lanzarote. We also arrange your hotel bookings, just contact us! Equipment rental, tank fills, VIP service on request and much more, only at Rubicon Diving Lanzarote. DAILY GUARANTEED excursions to the Museo Atlantico
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I was staying at the Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort where I saw Rubicon diving I asked about diving they were very friendly and I had training about the equipment and signals for diving then got geared up and went into the sea off the beach had a great time first time diving and booked to go diving the next day to see the museum which is in the bay in front of the resort I got picked up at the resort and taken to the marina Rubicon where the main dive centre is and meet the other divers , it was a great experience for my second dive and the under water museum great and everyone was very friendly great for for novice and experience divers a like .

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"an amazing experience"
"visiting lanzarote"

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My Wife and I are reasonably experienced divers and wanted to try somewhere else for diving whilst in Lanzarote. We found all the staff very friendly and helpful and couldnt do enough for you.
The location was great with a very short walk to the dive boats so no lugging heavy gear for long distances. Boats were very good, although they were ribs, they had ladders which made getting back on board very easy.
The facilities were also very good with spacious seperate changing areas for men and women, and plenty of room for kitting up and washing down gear.
Saw plenty of sea life, and had a great dive on the Underwater Museum.
Would defenitely go with them again.

1  Thank Diverbuddy
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Rubicon guys were amazing, both above and under the water! Thanks to Guya, who advised the most convenient schedule of diving lessons. And special thanx to Alvaro, who teached us, supported during the diving, especially when I began to panic, and keep us safe under the water. He is a real professional, who is able to share his love to underwater world and help to make you the part of this underwater community. I would definitely recommend Rubicon diving center both in Playa Blanca and Puerto Calero for everyone, who visiting Lanzarote and wish to try something extremely wonderful and exciting!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Having just come back from a wonderful 1 week holiday at hotel Puerto Calero Lanzarote.
The dive centre locate within the hotel grounds are Amazing the staff the facilities the whole thing about this dive centre is top rated I cannot praise them enough.
I am an experienced diver and if you have only just qualified or just looking for a good place to dive with then Rubicon diving is the place for you.
One thing you have to do is visit the Atlantic museum. If you have never dived before then learn just so you can go visit this awesome piece of modern day history.
The hotel Puerto Calero is also a very friendly and welcoming hotel with very good food and staff to make your holiday even better.