“Fantastic pizza & service”
Review of Avenida 55

Avenida 55
Ranked #2 of 226 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited during our stay, & didn't disappoint.
This is a small restaurant, & has a very local feel.
Its a roadside restaurant, easily found from the main road in PB.
We skipped starters as we didn't want to spoil our appetite.
Both ordered pizzas & they were absolutely fantastic..
No soggy bottoms & really fresh.
Would definately recommend & will definately be returning.
Would advise to go early or book to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I decided to go here following a TripAdvisor recommendation and we weren’t disappointed. The service was excellent and all meals were fresh and made to order. My clams and pasta dish originally came with pesto, however, I can’t have cheese, so I was thrilled that they made me a dish without pesto. The meal for 6 people was excellent value for money and I’d recommend to all who visit Playa Blanca.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a late lunch in this cute and nicely decorated place at the main avenue of playa blanca. Everyone ordered sth different (salad, pizza, pasta, ..) and enjoyed it a lot.
They offer typical italian dishes that are good, fresh and nicely prepared.
Prices are very fair and we got some bruschetta from the house! (See pic)
The service was great, thanks again to Diego the italian owner and his kind staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Avenida 55 due to excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. Very good pasta dishes and lovely wine. Pleasant staff and very relaxed atmosphere. So good we booked again 5 days later. Will definitely visit again when next in Playa Blanca.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've just eaten here and I can honestly say its some of the best Italian food I've eaten outside of Italy, no scrub that some of the best Italian food I've ever eaten.
Simple food but cooked to perfection and no this is not the owner posting himself. We are a family of 5, all had different dishes and all said they were fantastic. Don't walk past and miss it cos it's only small but lovely waitress and the Italian owner was most welcoming.
There is a reason it's 5 star on trip advisor cos it really is that good.

3  Thank Arthur R