Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews incredible place sister hotel double room overlooking the ocean we've stayed the north east coast off the beaten track superb hotel privacy sea mallorca pools luxury chill sommelier decadent nene
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

This hotel is an oasis off the beaten track. It has beautiful views, loads of space and wonderful staff. The food is delicious, the pool area and gardens are stunning and the rooms are delightful. This hotel is one of the nicest we've stayed in for a long time

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

My wife and I have loved our stay here

Room: Staying in a "superior suite" with a private chill out area (beds under a canopy in addition to the chairs and tables that all rooms seem to have outside). Lovely modern his and hers bathroom. And a magnificent corner room bedroom overlooking the glorious bay, with elegant windows and a standalone bath. TV room small but that's sort of irrelevant. Very clean. Good room service. I think this is a couple of levels up in their room rankings but not the top. It's superb, however. We've stayed at an Aman hotel recently and those rooms do edge it for "fireworks" but this is a more restrained luxury.

Hotel: Full of moneyed couples expecting a relaxed time with privacy and there's plenty of space to achieve that. People lie about, ordering lovely food and drinks, admiring the view and nailing their Insta game. Bar/pool menu during the day could be a bit more extensive but the restaurant for dinner and breakfast is absolutely top notch (better than Aman and most elite hotels I've been to). Really it is a standalone restaurant. There's also another excellent option at the sister hotel a couple of hundred yards away, which is also gorgeous. Lots of Mallorcan flavour - including some legit (not just local curiosities) wine and spirits. They also have a small selection of nice cigars available and a small but well chosen liquor cabinet/cocktails (one of my passions). The maître/sommelier is outstanding. Servers are very polite and friendly locals.

Front desk/concierge are delightful and very helpful. I hurt my hand and they really helped sort me out on site and directing us to a good clinic. Recommendations on day trips have been spot on. I see a couple of other reviews complained a little bit about the experience not being super personalized. It's correct that this hotel doesn't bombard you with a schedule of extra things to do (like the hard sell I had at an Aman hotel, which I didn't appreciate) but if you ask for anything, they'll immediately sort it. You can make things personalized - we're having a special menu and table setting for an anniversary dinner and the restaurant can arrange special orders if given notice. But the personalization definitely isn't thrust on you. They have a tablet in the room that informs the guests of stuff to do but I didn't find it useful - so maybe some guests don't realize what's available. Tbh, a laminated printed sheet on the bed on arrival would likely be more useful!

Facilities/entertainment: I think this is where you need to know what you're getting into, in booking at this hotel. It's a classy, laid back joint. Two gorgeous pools with crazy views, a lovely rocky bay, jacuzzis with great views, sauna and a stylish though small gym. There's a massage and facial treatment area (massage was great). But in terms of "activities" it's limited on site. However, they have a good relationship with tennis courts and golf courses. My wife set up tennis lessons - and it's essentially right around the corner. She's having five in 10 days. We wouldn't be doing that if it weren't convenient. I think the hotel possibly could arrange some yoga with a beautiful view somewhere in the property. That's not available (to my knowledge) but would be a good addition.

Access: If this is your first time to Mallorca and want to do the main tourist spots, this isn't the best place to be as it's a solid drive to most of the famous places on the west of the island or north east. Good news is that you're no where near the hordes of drunk British tourists (I'm British).

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BurntBriton
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Very peacefull and quiet place with a stunning view. Dedicated staff and lovely restaurant. Rooms are not necessary the best ones for that level of hotel but all the rest of services make you forget about it. Definetely, one of the best adresses of the Island with Cap Rocat Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful location, peaceful gardens, top hotel service and delicious food! Room was good but the bathroom was very small (double room). All by all a great hotel which we can highly recommand ! We booked a room for next year ... say no more

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

The View is excelent, No words described there, but the Food is More than Excelent, it’s a quisine of Combinations, 10/10, recomand with warmth to others that comis to Spain, to come to the Hotel, enjoy

Date of stay: June 2021