“Good food”

Hollywood Steak House
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Steak House Hollywood is a real American like Steak House, located in the heart of Porimao, at the center of Praia da Rocha. We have a young and well skilled team, which is here to provide great service, cozy atmosphere and delicious food..
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here , plenty choice and good food. A little bit pricey but you get what you pay for !
Steaks are well cooked and tasty .

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Perfectly acceptable lunch. Quick, friendly service and could not really fault most of the lunch. Clean and reasonable priced

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This is really an amazing place! Nice thematic interior, very good menu and cosine. But most amazing is the staff! Didn't make me wait for even a minute! Super attentive, I pertaining and professional! Highly recommend the place!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Sat outside in my own with two toddlers.staff were friendly towards kids.
But strangely when I ordered a rib eye steak and requested a jacket potato instead of chips this couldn't be done.
I asked for some broccoli for kids, but they had none.
When steak arrived it was small, fatty, friendly and inedible. I called waiter and told him and explained my issue and that I didn't want a replacement meal.
When I asked for bill, there was the full cost of the steak on it.
I asked for a manager who rectified bill and didn't charge for my meal.
At 17.50Euro for a steak, you expect a good piece of meat. It was dire and embarrassing for a steak house to attempt to fob that rubbish off on customers.
Steer clear of this place. A total waste of a journey in a cab from five miles away.
I left hungry and in a bad mood.

Oleksandr V, Manager at Hollywood Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Rebecca C!

Thank you for you informative and detailed feedback, it helps us a lot to improve! Although I have to inform you that we have certain policy at our restaurant, which is normal and usual for any company or a restaurant. You, as our guest, have a choice of side dish which you may choose free of charge, in this case we have a choice of french fries, boiled potatoes, rice or steamed vegetables. In the case of jacket potato, since its not on the list above, our team have kindly informed you that it may be server, BUT for an extra cost, which is completely normal.

In the case of broccoli, we don't have it on the menu, thats why we were not able to serve it... I understand that you are willing to receive what you are feeling, but sometimes you have to understand that restaurants can meet all of your expectations, we do not serve meals or side dishes which are not on the menu, once again, thats the way WE work.

Speaking of the meat, we are working on this market for the past 8 years, and throughout this time we were able to choose the very best suppliers in town, if the meat does not meet our standards, its simply doesn't get to the plate!

We are doing all we can in order to provide the very best, delicious and unforgettable service, and we are good at what we do.

I hope that the next time you will be visiting us, your stay will be much better!

Hollywood team

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Terrible. Small meat portion. Plate filled with chips to make it look value for money. Staff pushey.Didnt go again

Dear Guest!

Thank you for your feedback, although it was not informative enough. We have a wide range of meat choice, we have half a kilogram steaks which would be big enough for anyone! We are good at what we do, and I am sure about it! We have the very best selection of meat in town, and we have amazing suppliers for all of our products...

Next time feel free to change your side dish for something more gastronomic, rather than french fries, trust me, we have lots of possible choices :)

Hollywood team