Hotels.com
Earn rewards on eligible stays
Expedia
Earn rewards for every stay
Shohdi S
Egypt

First visit to Montenegro

Review of Sato Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Sept 2022via mobile
The Hotel is located in a very good beach, it is rated 4 stars but discovered lack of services as such rate. Personnel are trying to help, they need more training for English. They don't understand what we asked for, this applies also on shops and malls.
No kettle in rooms, no iron.
Open buffet breakfast and dinner they write names on dishes with local Montenegrin language only.
The Hotel has its own beach, but the towels and umbrellas are not enough for the guests and are very bad quality.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
hotel favorito en Sutomore. Excelente ubicación, limpio, buena comida. ambiente familiar!
0.5 km from Sato Hotel
      House
      1.2 km from Sato Hotel
      1.3 km from Sato Hotel
      View more hotels in Sutomore
      All reviews sky bar nice hotel high level hotel beach sea view business trip common theme only thing missing perfect place beautiful beach nice view place to stay montenegro hygiene podgorica trash language
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 5 September 2022

the hotel is very pretty, well decorated and all brand new. it has a nice pool, they also supply towels when you get there. the only flaw is its size, too small for so many guests, you don’t easily find a free spot to sit. the hotel is very close to the beach that is included in the price of the room and you don’t pay extra money to get an umbrella or a chaise which is a very good thing. the beach, however is not so big and the umbrellas /chaises are kinda old and yellowed. the staff is almost all very nice, the only thing missing was a welcoming when we arrived. we haven’t really enjoyed the fact that our room was always getting cleaned very late in the afternoon and so we had to stay out of it for a long time. i’d say that despite some flaws it is a good place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2022
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      Hotel Sato, General Manager at Sato Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Dear Mrs.Emilia
      Thank you for sharing your review . I am sorry to read that your stay at our hotel was not entirely perfect. Please know that your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to continue enhancing our services.We truly believe that next time we will be able to meet your expectations, because our idea is to put the wishes and needs of our guests first.
      We are look forward to welcoming you back to Sato hotel.
      Best regrads

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

All in all a good hotel, nice rooms which were always cleaned. My room had two power outages and once no water. However, this was always fixed quickly.

The only thing I really have to criticize are some of the male employees. I traveled alone and was sometimes really harassed as a woman. I could not eat in peace because constantly one of the employees wanted to talk to me or asked for my number. One even followed me to the beach and did not stop talking to me until I told me he needed to leave me alone. The hotel should urgently train all employees how to deal with guests. If you are traveling as a family I can recommend the hotel. However, I would not go there alone again since it was really stressing me out!

Room tip: - Dinner is best at 19:00 because otherwise often no more tables are free, Get up early to get a free sunbed at the beach, take earplugs!
      Date of stay: July 2022
      Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear
      We are look forward to welcoming you back to Sato hotel.
      Best regrads

Reviewed 31 July 2022

We stayed here for one night during our tour of Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro.

The room was basic but ok. Some of our group stayed in large suites, but we weren't that lucky.

As usual, the evening meal was a buffet. We paid £20 pppn to RSD Travel for the evening meals, and one common theme for all the hotels, was that the food wasn't of the quality we expected. We didn't even get a drink included for that price. The food here was mixed - there was a better selection of starters and puddings than usual, but the main courses were pretty grim. There was chicken in a completely tasteless bright yellow sauce that was labelled as curry, a dry pork steak, or fish fillets. The fish was the only edible option.

We stayed in March, so the resort was pretty dead, with only a couple of bars open. Still, there was more life in town than in the hotel's Sky Bar.

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear,
      Thank you for sharing your review . I am sorry to read that your stay at our hotel was not entirely perfect. Please know that your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to continue enhancing our services. I have adressed your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager so he can work together with his team on improvements.We truly believe that next time we will be able to meet your expectations, because our idea is to put the wishes and needs of our guests first.

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Perfect place! Nice view from the hotel, seeside, fresch air into the room.Ideal location for family with small children. Staff is polite and nice.Food is great.Terrace with a lot of greenery was so relaxing when we go back from the beach. Sky bar on the roof is amazing.
      We ll come again!

Date of stay: June 2022
      Trip type: Travelled with family
      1  Thank Vila B
      Hotel Sato, General Manager at Sato Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to know that you had an exceptional experinece at our hotel, while the team delivered profesional service with courtesy.
      Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sato hotel.
      Reservation Department

Reviewed 9 June 2022

I have a positive experience and only words of praise for everything. Great location, delicious and varied food, friendly staff, hygiene is at a high level, beautiful beach, perfect sea view, provided parking, excellent value for money. A hotel I would love to return to again.

Date of stay: June 2022

Thank you for sharing your very positive review. I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay experience and truly enjoyed our hotel. I appreciate you highlighting professionalism and warmth of our colleagues, they will be very happy to read your comments as I share it. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sato hotel in the nearist future.
      Reservation Department