“This is a place not to be missed - REALLY”
Review of Menegaldo

Menegaldo
Cuisines: Pizza, Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is in the middle of nowhere and has the quality of food that you would find in a Michelin-starred restaurant.
The seafood is handled and prepared with cure and refinement. The wines are exceptional.
Incredibly, the prices are so down to earth.
A MUST come place.

1  Thank VictoriaS4583

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We came from a hotel recommendation and didn't regret it! Really enjoyed the tenuto santome chardonnay with delicious muscles/clams and a great shrimp risotto. Wish we lived closer so we could visit again!

Reviewed 14 April 2015

The freshest, the best of the best fish available from the markets of Caorle and Marano Lagunare he is getting it. Fried, grilled, steamed, no one can come close to Menegaldo. Don't get fooled by the decor, a little outdated, everything else is at the top, wine and desserts included. Service is great too, with waitresses having being there forever.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Fantastic scampi, tremendous selection of fish appetizers, listen to Franco, the Boss. Pasta with clams and vaste selection of fried and oven cooked fish from the Caorle market. Very nice cart of deserts, all home made. Every time I am in the area I go. The staff is very nice too.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My friends invited me to this restaurant while I was in Treviso. We travelled for about 20 minutes to arrive at this charming spot on a Monday night and the place was quite busy. We were seated promptly and the owner came to greet us. He offered his suggestions for the night and we embarked on a 5 course sea food dinner to be remembered. You must be adventurous and allow the local people to put forth their best. Local fish, shrimp, scallops, octopus deliciously prepared grilled, steamed or lightly fried and served bursting with flavors. All accompanied with an extensive list of wines and prosecco to make you want more. I wish I would have written their menu list for the night. It was an incredible culinary experience which I hope to repeat on my next visit to Treviso. I highly recommend a visit. Note that they are closed Tuesday night and Wednesday.