All reviews around the corner rooms are basic secure parking business trip good nights sleep restaurant strip a couple of times comfortable room a great place to stay convenient location shopping centre pleasant stay buffet breakfast glen accor eateries australia
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve always had the perception that Ibis was quite a budget chain. The stay was arranged by my employer for a work trip and I wouldn’t normally consider it, however, I found the staff exceptional. The room was larger than expected and the fit out was above my expectations.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank garethseager
Lara C, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi Gareth,
Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words. I am so pleased to read we have changed your perception of ibis hotels and that the team here at Glen Waverley were able to make your stay so enjoyable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next business trip.
Lara Connolly - General Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Even though parking fee is 20 dollars per a night, there was no place to park when the first my stay since all most parking places were reserved for some priority customers.
So, I parked my car in the parking lot near the library today.
Please do not expect some complimentary water bottles in your room as well.
I felt that there was not enough hotel service provided based on the hotel fee.

However, as soon as I delivered the complaints through the hotel survey, I immediately received feedback from the hotel manager, and received an apology letter and small refreshment service. Lara, do not feel bad regarding my review because I know that you did your best for your customers. Thanks.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Lara C, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Inkook,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with the additional feedback, and I am pleased I was able to extend my apologies to you whilst you were still at the hotel. I would be more than happy for you to reach out to me direct prior to your next visit to ensure we meet your service expectations. I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.
Lara Connolly - General Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Clean, warm and comfortable. Close to more restaurants than you could imagine. Great variety of foods. Huge shopping centre the new Glen. Easy train ride to city.
Good location to explore outer regions by car. Recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lara C, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Nannaccazza,
Thanks for the review on Trip Advisor and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Lara Connolly

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very welcoming. Plenty of smiles by everyone who worked there.Very quite which was much appreciated. If you are looking for space then you might need to ask for a bigger room. Being by myself the room was find but with my partner would be crowded. Great location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Hi Slsleongatha,

Thanks so much for providing us with your feedback after your recent stay here at ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. So happy to read you enjoyed your visit and that the team made you feel welcome. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Lara

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This Hotel is always at a high standard.
All staff greet you with a warm smile an can't do enough to make your stay memorable.
The rooms are very clean along with a nice ambience in the hotel.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Hi 107bernardw,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and so glad to read you enjoyed your visit.
I am proud knowing my team have made you feel welcome and that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Lara Connolly