1,181 results
All reviews shopping centre dandenong ranges buffet breakfast hotel restaurant accor member cinema complex train station room service bowling alley cafes and restaurants per day car park yarra valley business hotel last visit convenient location melbourne cbd
Reviewed 4 October 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Novotel, Glen Waverley over the weekend for the AFL Grand Final.

Upon arrival the reception staff were friendly and accommodating. I was ushered to my neat, tidy & comfortable room with a very comfortable bed that was blissful after an eight hour drive from NSW.

Breakfast at the hotel was great! Not exceptional, but still very good!

My only small complaint was I arrived back late after the game and enjoying some music on the streets. I wanted to use my complimentary drinks voucher at around midnight...the attendant was still there, but the bar had closed.

I don’t know about you, but if I was running a business, I would do everything in my power to make a patron’s stay as positive as possible....not this girl!! She was going home!!

I survived, but I really would have enjoyed a Scotch & coke on the house.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Grahame

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience and we are glad you enjoyed the stay at Novotel Glen Waverley ,

We are really sad to hear the staff member didn't offer to serve you at that time of the night and going the extra mile is something we always strive to offer but sadly we have let you down this time, which we will definitely follow-up.

Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see again.

Regards

Chrissy Rumpf
Operations Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018

From the minute I walked through the door of this hotel I was impressed.
Located around 30 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and right next to the Glen Shopping centre and a cinema and bowling complex with plenty of cafes and restaurants close by its a perfect base for exploring the outer suburbs whilst still being close to the city.
The decor is very modern and spacious.
Rooms are standard Novotel with comfortable beds and the hotel is extremely clean throughout. I personally don't like showers over baths and I would request a walk in shower if I stayed again.
Service was outstanding from Dean and Antoinette on reception who made us feel most welcome asking about our day and our reason for staying, as well as staff encountered through the hotel.
We didn't eat in the restaurant as we were ate out for a family birthday, however the menu looked inviting.
Overall a fantastic stay and I hope I get the opportunity to stay again soon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Archer_011,

We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear such positive feedback from your stay.

I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and location so much; I am also pleased that Dean and Antoinette made you feel most welcome. We firmly believe that our staff certainly are assets to our company. We'll be sure to pass on your comments to the team.

please be sure to visit us again when next travelling to Melbourne for another enriching stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I work for an International brand, and luxury manufacturer, as such - we take care as to which facilities we use to stay and drive whilst away on business. The hotel itself is somewhat dated, but it's by no means run down or dilapidated. The staff are friendly, particularly Rachael, who fixed a small issue during my stay in a speedy, friendly and professional manner. The front desk Manager, Peter was very polite and accommodating, making sure felt welcome as a loyal member of the Accor Hotels scheme.

Stayed: August 2018
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi CPearson

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us,we will definitely share your comments with our staff.

Hope to see you next time

Regards