“Exquisito”

Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Poggibonsi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent, the atention also, and the prices very accesible, enought food and the plase with a very nice decoration
Un posto buonissimo per manggiate
Tutto benissimo

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Another gem restaurant in Poggibonsi. A bit difficult to find and quite a walk from our Hotel Alcide but I would say your effort used to locate it would be rewarded handsomely by the food served. Must try dishes are - appetisers platter, veal and lamp chops. Unforgettable experience.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent restaurant! One of the best dinners during our stay in Tuscany!

Nice atmosphere, delicious food, good service and fair price.

Tried to tip the waiter (which is also the owner) and he did not let me do it: "it's already included in the price". Very emblematic of the type of place it is.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Modest on the outside, welcoming on the inside. Lovely decor. Our waiter greeted us enthusiastically (just on opening and 1st visitors) and took us under his wing. My brother, sister-in-law and myself decided to give ourselves a treat. Starters comprised of tomato bread soup for my brother and we girls shared antipasto plates. WOW ! Then followed lamb for the others and I had the veal ❤
Last night we returned and were not disappointed.
To allow for dessert, we girls had just 'primo' - gnocchi and eggs florentine (love spinach). The chocolate salame for one and I had the bicchierine - loved it!!
Coatings are great. First night came to 90euro - 3 entree, 3 main, 2 soft drinks and 1btl of wine. Last night came to 58euro - with 2 glasses house wine and 2 btls of water inc frizzante
Wish this were my home town in Australia!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty food very nice place. The house wine is reccomanded. The service was very attentive. מסעדה ממש נחמדה אוכל טעים

Date of visit: September 2017