Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Thorpe Park Resort
from US$49.37
More Info
10,626 results
All reviews tidal wave theme park nemesis inferno angry birds water rides loggers leap shark hotel big rides burger king thrill seekers flying fish rumba rapids school holidays went straight longest queue food outlets popular rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was worried about going as I'm plus size. I'm still working on myself but I'm a size 20 and tried every tester chair just for my own peace of mind and had no problem fitting on anything. I did take measurements at home just so I knew I was under the 51" requirements.

Today is Wednesday term-time so thought it might be fairly quiet. Wrong.

I regret not buying the unlimited fast track before I went as by the time I got to the front of the queue in park they had sold out of any packages. Queues today were still well over an hr long so I did buy us 4 lots of fast tracks for the big roller coasters as we had been on 1 already and it was worth every penny. I will always buy fast track in future or you won't be getting on much. We all know it shouldn't be that way and it would be lovely if the park only had a fraction of capacity but it is what it is.

Staff- every member of staff we came across was lovely, no complaints at all.
I will say that you do have to wear a mask at all times, even on rides. Staff will keep on putting over the speaker for people to queue covid safe on the markers but let's face it you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. It's not there fault, most Staff were young themselves and do really well considering the lack of respect and sense of entitlement on some people.

I used my club card vouchers to buy the days ticket which was nice and I'll definitely do again.

Overall we had a brilliant day.

Date of experience: May 2021
ThorpeParkUKOfficial, Manager at Thorpe Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Emma!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 4* review here at THORPE PARK Resort.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our rides! However we do apologise for the queues you experienced on the day.

We are happy to hear that you experienced positive customer service! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Leah
Guests Experience Team
Thorpe Park Resort

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent “coaster park” for those wanting intense thrills. Staff consistently friendly every visit. Nice and compact park layout. One of the best UK theme parks.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5* review here at THORPE PARK Resort.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great day out on the island! We are so glad that you found our staff friendly and were pleased with the layout of the park!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon!

Leah
Guest Experience Host
Thorpe Park Resort

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Please don’t believe the negative reviews, we travelled nearly 4 hours from Merseyside as our son has always wanted to visit being a big Alton towers fan, his words “I can not wait to go back” the room, granted is small but clean, comfortable and perfect for what’s needed. The staff were superb and couldn’t do enough. We had a 2 night stay and enjoyed every minute! Thanks again to everyone who made our stay so enjoyable! See you all in the summer.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and 5* review from your recent visit.

I am so happy to hear of your exhilarating visit here on the Island and the great time you had! I will ensure to get your feedback passed onto the teams to ensure they are aware of their hard work. We hope to welcome you back on the Island Like No Other very soon!

Guest experience Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Shark hotel 2 day stay, bargain!
Got all main rides done by 12PM
Only downside is people don’t stick to the social distance rule laid out by Thorpe Park during ride queues, a few times we had people we don’t know physically touch us in the queue as they were bunching up. Not Thorpe park at fault, just other people not having courtesy for others.
Overall great day, feet kill and ready to do it again tomorrow!!

Hi Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent visit!

We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall visit here on the Island and we able to experience all the rides and attractions by 12! As you may be aware, we have a number of new measures around the Resort and in queue lines to ensure that the reminder of social distancing. I would like to apologise that you found this not to be the case and I will ensure to get your feedback passed on.

We hope you enjoy your day today!

Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great experience and my only complaints are stuff I dislike about every theme park but I’ll talk about some other things below

Good:
I felt the most alive I have felt in a long time ridding on stealth

All the rides I went on were great

Range of rides from family friendly fun to absolutely horrifying and all in between

The app served as a good free map with gps and showed all locations of interest.

Bad:
Food was expensive and mediocre and I stood in line for a hot dog for half an hour.

The black mirror ride was closed witch as a big fan of the show I was disappointed that I couldn’t go on

TLDR: good park, bad food, 8.5/10

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent visit.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the majority of your day here at the Resort and enjoyed the rides we have to offer! I would then like to apologise for your views regarding the food, our teams work hard to get through the queues as quickly as possible and to cook the food to the highest standard so I would like to apologise you didn't find this to be the case. I will ensure to get your feedback passed onto the Food and Beverage teams to be reviewed for the future.

Guest Experience Team