Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel
Hodelpa Garden Court(Santiago de los Caballeros)
  • Pool
Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Platino Hotel & Casino(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Via Emilia Bed & Breakfast Restaurante(Santiago de los Caballeros)
  • Restaurant
Hostal Casa Jum(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Villas Del Lago Lake Resort(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Los Jardines(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
SANA El Jardin Secreto(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Camp David(Santiago de los Caballeros)
TripAdvisor
Aloha Sol Hotel(Santiago de los Caballeros)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshodelpa centro plazafront deskdominican republicwalking distancebooked this hotelgreat friendly staffreturn ridepizza hutstreet noisean upgradeexcellent serviceel grantook great caretraditional dominican foodplace to staywelcome drinknice stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an extremely basic hotel with small rooms that are poorly furnished and equipped (especially for business travelers, nowhere to plug in anything in rooms). It is way overpriced - I suspect they are living off hosting and catering events, because they closed off the main dining/bar area both days and evenings for private groups. That meant the ONLY good thing about the hotel - its pretty view over the city from the restaurant windows - was inaccessible. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Lourdes d, General Manager at Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Mr. Melano!

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us at the Centro Plaza Hodelpa hotel, we were happy you enjoyed the beautiful view of the city near the hotel.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you had with the bar area, which was closed for an event and the relationship between the quality, the price of the hotel and the quality of the rooms.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

They were very professional the rooms were super clean the staff was awesome especially Anna and Diana and there was another gentleman when I checked out but I don't remember his name he was great as well I would recommend anyone this hotel for me they get a 10 Stars

Room Tip: Rome was super clean fully stocked no complaints and I left them a good tip and I tipped everyone. I will definitely come back to this hotel
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lourdes d, General Manager at Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear guest!

We are very grateful you have put such a positive comment about your stay at the Centro Plaza Hodelpa hotel
and you liked the check in and check out process with our professionals and friendly employees.

In addition, thank you for mentioning our employees in your comment. We greatly appreciate your preference as a hotel and recommend us.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

A very nice 2 days at Hodelpa Centro Plaza, the breakfast is outstanding but service is even better. Location is perfect for visiting monuments. Only problem was issue with safe but after 15 minutes of trying maintenance man good it operating properly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lourdes d, General Manager at Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hello Sr. Robert!

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Hotel Centro Plaza Hodelpa. We are very happy you enjoyed breakfast, location and the service of our employees. We regret that you have had the inconvenience with the safe, and we are pleased that it has been solved immediately, anyway we are working on it to improve it.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This is my experience with this hotel. I spent three days at the hotel and they only had hot water for half of the second day. Showering with cold water at a hotel were you are paying $80 per day is not acceptable. I told the front desk about not having hot water and they excuse was that this was an on going problem with the hotel. They guy was smiling and did not even care of my discomfort. Second, when I got to the hotel my luggage was under the A/C unit. The unit was dripping water and some of my cloths got wet. They did fix it the next day. I went to the restaurant to have dinner. I was the only one at the restaurant and the waiter only came once to see if I needed something. They didn’t even offer me something to drink, I almost choke waiting for a waiter. Instead, they were having a meeting of 5 people behind the bar. They were looking at me and not even caring if I needed service. The food was ok. But the worst thing that happened was the rudeness of the front desk staff. I guess the Dominican culture is different from the rest of the world but the last time I check respect gets practice all around. I had a friend of mine coming to the hotel and as he was going up someone at the front desk said at loud “Este es un Chapeador” which mean a freeloader or maybe a call boy. I don’t pay money at a hotel to get insulted and have my friends gets disrespected. A side for what I bring to my room, front desk employee has to conduct themselves with some type of décor and moral. Not acting so dam getto or cafre. If you are a single person and want to have a good time in Santiago, I will not recommend this hotel. Service is bad, and staff are rude and do not care about your comfort. You are better off renting an apartment.

Room Tip: Don't get one closed to the avenue. Taxis in the area honk the horn very loud and the rooms are not sound proof.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Lourdes d, General Manager at Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for taking the time to publish your comment about the hotel on your stay with us at Hodelpa Centro Plaza. We are very sorry not to meet your expectations in this stay, we have also taken note of your observations about the Services, hot water and the food to improve them, since it optimizes the quality of the service.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Very good food, nice rooms and the service is great. It is located in the downtown Santiago, lots of cool places to visit, historical landmarks and more. Prices are ok for the amenities. Recommended for couples.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Epifanio V, General Manager at Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you for taking the time to publish your positive comment on your stay with us at Hodelpa Centro Plaza. We are glad your liked the foods, rooms and service. We are happy you like the location of our hotel and our services.

See you soon.