Tahiti Playa Hotel(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$116
  • Beachfront
Hotel Florida Park(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
Expedia
  • Pool
Hotel Checkin Sirius(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$109
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
Aqua Hotel Aquamarina & Spa(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riviera(Santa Susanna)
US$82
US$71
  • Restaurant
Aqua Hotel Montagut Suites(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Aqua Hotel Onabrava & Spa(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
  • Pool
Hotel Indalo Park(Santa Susanna)
  • Beachfront
All reviewssan migueldeep endbar staff were very friendlyhaving read the reviewsbad reviewsall inclusive foodspent a week herechanged dailyanimation teamlunch and dinnerfish dishesplenty of sunbedstwo single bedsnight lifegreat holidayrooms are basicfood was fine
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I returned from a 5 night stay in this hotel last Friday. We'd read all the reviews on here and I can understand why so many people return to this hotel. The hotel itself is very clean and well presented. The rooms are again very clean although they were a little dated. The staff overall were very good, helpful and friendly. The all inclusive is typically Spain. 2 drinks per person and a long queue, however the beer is served in pints and it's San Miguel. We'd seen a lot of reports of food not been hot and repetitive, however we only experienced one meal that wasn't hot and we had plenty of choice all week. The pool area is clean and well laid out and we never struggled for a bed. The only downside we found to this hotel was the animation team and the entertainment. The only time we saw the animation team was on the stage but never any interaction from them and the entertainment was geared towards the much older Spanish generation. However if you're happy to just sit and have a drink and a chat you can quite happily do this. The hotel is situated on the extreme of Santa susanna, which is far enough for it to be quieter than the main bit but only a few hundred yards to the shops and bars when needed. The beach is directly across the road from the hotel and the market on a Tuesday is right outside the hotel. All in all we had a great time here, and as long as you remember this is Spain and not the Caribbean you can't go wrong.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simon c
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We just got back from a 6 day 5 night break for a Hen do, 10 ladies, lovely hotel, staff and cleanliness BUT was definitely not what we bargained for in the foid department and so many youngsters playing very loud music well into the early hours of morning and smoking marijuana, we were on balcony and and they must have been below as the smell wafted up to our rooms which was not nice. Reception (although pleasant) don't give you an awful lot of information on arrival. Room service (which it states it does) is non existent as I tried to order one day and couldn't! Cleanliness of hotel was excellent. Food was worst ever as if you didn't like fish, tough luck, we also had a vegetarian in our group and not much choice for her either. The rooms extra bed was the worst my friends had ever had to endure too so this really needs looking into. Such a shame as the hotel is lovely. Lifeguard needs to chill out as kids were not allowed inflatables in pool either , lots of children at the time of year we went so if I went back I would avoid school holidays.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel looked far out to begin with however soon seem that it was busy enogh. The hotel itself is very clean and maintained quite well. Staff at reception where generally nice and were helpful if needed. Reatarunt, bar area and communal areas very nice and up to date, however rooms could do with a bit of a change. Fresh and soft towels daily left in room. Staff in general had good English and a good attitude. There are a lot of older Spanish people stating in the area at this time of year. We realised most hotels are the same. Entertainment catered directly towards the older Spanish. This is understandable as the season was just begging, i would have liked to see the team make more of an effort with other nationalities. Bar staff were nicer and tended more to Spanish as well. A lot of fish was available to eat but there is always something to eat and food was of a good quality. Plenty of sun beds and very clean pool.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I have just returned from a 4 day stay at Hotel Mercury with my family (3 adults & 3 children). Upon arrival late at night, we were pleasantly surprised. Beautiful hotel lobby, prompt & efficient check in, clean, large family rooms. All this changed the following day. Despite having a large, long bar, only one tiny section is in use, and the queue for this was usually 15-20 people deep. The same queue is used whether it be to order alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, coffee, food, ice cream etc. There are no self serve machines, even for soft drinks or coffees, which surely would ease the queues somewhat. I have never known an all-inclusive hotel not have self serve machines, at least for coffees! However, I think my biggest disappointment was the "entertainment". There was absolutely NOTHING on offer for my children. The mini club was in darkness every evening, there were no games of any interest during the day except darts! The entertainment for adults was worse. Every single night without fail they have ballroom/line dancing for the spanish guests. Although they do throw in a terrible, half hearted game of bingo beforehand! The animation team is the worst I have ever come across. There were no shows, games, singers, disco's...absolutely NOTHING. The pool and food are fine...cannot complain about those. However I am bitterly disappointed in this hotel and would never return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The staff are very friendly the girl on front desk with the red hair is very good nothing was a problem check in was quick and easy .The hotel is a bit dated but very clean the maids never stopped our room was done every day to a high standard and done quickly some hotels can take for ever to clean your room not here very good .The room was a good size and the beds were comfortable . The pool was a little small don't know how they cope in high season the sun beds have seen better days could do with up grading the pool area is kept clean apart for some people stubbing there cigs out on the walking area get an ash tray or give up! . The bar is well run but there are queues the same area is used for drink and food both of which are good you can have toasted sandwiches , burgers ,hot dogs and chips so you won't go hungry if you are all inclusive you have to queue for all drink but if you are paying you will get table service . So so far so good now the bad the entertainment is shocking it is someone playing music and dancing that is it for the whole week ,the guy who designed the function area needs shot there are pillars everywhere there is even a pillar on the stage it couldn't get worse it also needs looking at . Now the big disappointment the food it's bad from breakfast to dinner it's also cold now I say bad it's not for me there was nothing I liked even the soup which I love was not good so we ate out . Also the internet is terrible you can pay for it but not me not these days I keep saying con me charge me extra and tell me it's free . BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Room Tip: Go bed and breakfast and eat out
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple