“A cooling beer and a rest”
Review of Restaurant Sunset

Restaurant Sunset
Ranked #129 of 191 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Having arrived and walked up and down the beautiful town of Mogán we happened across a line of bars and eateries on the beach front. This bar did ice. Old beers at 2.50 Euro which in any language is pretty good. The service was excellent and very friendly. The food also looked good but we did not sample any today.
Definitely would return if I return to
Mogán.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Great Meal for lunch and perfect location. Lots of garlic on the bread but great paella with artichokes and cold draf beer. Nice waiter

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly personnel and very good meal. You will not worry about the prices, cheap ones.
You will have a fine panorama with the entire golf and very good food on the table.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

To be honest, I'm not sure why there are not more good reviews for this restaurant.

Over the last 12 months we have visited Gran Canary 3 times, August 2015, February 2016 and have just returned from our latest visit. One each trip we had meals at the Sunset restaurant and each and every time the food was excellent and the service exceptional.

It is true that the menu selection is quite small but it covers most of the dishes you can get at any other restaurant and the quality of the food is delighful. It has already been mentioned that the specials should be checked out before ordering from the menu and that is quite correct as the specials really are, special.

I do have to mention the view, especially of the sunset and I can't wait until they open up the seating area on the second floor as this will make the sunset view even more delightful

Highly recommended by me.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

After being harassed by the guy out front (herding everyone in with meaningless comments and trying to be funny) every evening we kept to our word and went in for a meal.

On walking in it looked very nice and had well laid out tables. The drinks order is taken immediately giving you time to peruse the menu. A rather limited menu in my opinion and my daughter ended up asking for scampi (normally a starter) with chips. Hubster had a kebab and I had pork loin in red wine sauce.

The scampi was about 8-10 pieces of scampi and a few chips and it cost a ridiculous amount (€20). My meal looked lovely as did hubsters but the chips weren't cooked properly and was still mainly hard on the inside, the food was already getting cold so i couldn't be bothered to sort it out and for what few chips there were I left them and ate the meat and veg. We finished off the evening with a dessert and asked for the bill.

In all the other restaurants (cheap and mid-range) you get a shot or free drink to thank you for visiting, but here you got a hefty bill and no offer of even a sweet for the child.

So highly priced, lacks proper cooking skills and no token of thank you. No tip left!!!