Marina Suites(Puerto Rico)
Marina Bayview(Puerto Rico)
Serenity Apartments(Puerto Rico)
El Greco Apartments(Puerto Rico)
Morasol Suites(Puerto Rico)
Expedia
Ocean Hill(Puerto Rico)
永安旅遊
1,477 results
All reviewscommercial centrehuge balconythese apartmentsair conseparate kitchenhappy hourpool bargreat apartmentsself cateringceiling fanliving roomsky sportstop floorgreat holidaytable chairspull out bedamadores beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from GC. This is my third time to stay in Terazamar Sun Suite Royal and sadly this time we were left bitterly disappointed.

Check in was easy.. straight forward, receptionist - British advised number to reception was 191 and wrote it on our check in form. It isn’t - the number is just 9.

We arrived late evening, went straight to the shops, got supplies and had a shower. Everything great, clean, wonderful!

Next day went to take a shower and no water AT ALL. Tried to ring reception - didn’t have the right number. So got dressed, down to reception and was told “yes no water” no idea how to long to fix it. We wasn’t offered another room, anywhere else to shower. Just a case of wait. Thankfully my Thomas Cook rep was on site and ensured we had towels and access to the showers on floor 10.

Showers on floor 10: well what can I say. What an absolute waste of time. Between the showers were filthy - I couldn’t take my sliders off, tiles hanging off the walls and the water well. It simply wasn’t possible to shower due to the sheer lack of water coming out.

Thankfully the water was all sorted by later that evening. Next day, went to take a shower and after a few minutes nothing but cold water. On our way out for food, called to reception to ask about the hot water - to be told we need to get wet, turn the shower off while we are putting shampoo on our hair then turn the water back on to rinse off. Then repeat process for when we are soaping ourselves! Never in my life have I been anywhere where I needed to do this! I was left speechless. This has never happened in previous visits.

Now the apartment is clean but dear me the smell of drains is unbearable - there doesn’t seem to be any reason for this and no consistency. My husband poured bottles of water down the bathroom drain (in the floor) which seems to help. Next day, no smell. Come back later, smell is back.

We also had our first cockroach and my word it was huge! Maybe it was attracted to the drain smell?! On reading other reviews it seems to be due to the building work?

The pool area on Royal is lovely, clean and kept tidy. Pool for swimming doesn’t open until 10am - no idea why seems very late and closes at 6pm. However if the gate is open we always went and laid on the sun lounger and the pool maintenance would advise no swimming until 10 - this was due to the cleaning and chemicals in the pool. Totally understandable. There is no lifeguard in Royal - doesn’t matter to us as the activity pool is floor 10 which we aren’t interested in using. I must add the pool maintenance guys were great, really friendly.

Overall I was left disappointed with our experience. Thankfully for us it was a cheap week away and not our main holiday. I know this is a 3 star resort but on previous visits this has never felt 3 star. Unfortunately this time I was well aware I was in a 3 star, I’d even say a 2 star.

Reception staff, mainly one left a lot to be desired. When I asked about a restaurant I was told “I only come here to work, I don’t know” Customer Service at its best there!

On check out we got to see Adela, who has always made our previous stays as wonderful as can be. Adela apologised and explained the water pump simply needed replacing which she has ordered to do. Unfortunately for us we were leaving. I only wish we had seen Adela throughout our stay as I’m sure everything would have been sorted immediately.

Positive notes: great location, building work didn’t bother us - Royal section is a good distance away so we didn’t get any dust issues. Room cleaners were great. Lovely having a safe in the room which we always use. Nice touch of water, fruit and bubbly on arrival in the room.

Would I return - probably but with very different expectations than I arrived with.

This is my second review of this hotel, so please read my other review so you can see this is an honest review and not just a moan. I wish this visit had been like my previous two. The £102 upgraded to Royal Sun Suite certainly wasn’t worth it this time.

4  Thank Annmarie126
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and 2 teenage girls arrived late on a Friday evening tired from travelling 9 hrs( time left from 2 hr drive to airport 2hr check in time ,4 hr flight and nearly an hour transfer in Puerto Rico to hotel, All we wanted was a quiet private room to do our own thing from for a week, which is what we got, except it wasn't really because the hotel staff walked in a few times using their key card, no explanation and no apology. The first night we stayed, we weren't told about having to pay for air con and couldn't figure out why it didn't work so we paid for that but it cannot be controlled properly unless the card is taken out and it cuts off all electricity so we had to wait until it reset each time.

I would also like to have been reminded that we had to check out at a certain time when we were leaving as we were distracted all week with the construction crew hauling materials and old furniture past our door and wondering when the cleaning staff were going to appear in our room. instead, we had a visit from a rather angry woman with a clip board who wasn't able to hide her temper whom i apologized to followed by a phone call from reception explaining to me that we had to have been gone by noon (she called me DARLING between gritted teeth) whom i also apologized to.She said she was looking for us all day, we left the room for 1 hr to grab lunch near pool when we had finished packing and they had our mobile number, Could she not have phoned the room earlier in the morning? We weren't being stubborn by no means, we had always been reminded at check in to be gone at a certain time in other hotels and we always complied.i would hate to deprive the next residents of waiting time and i also left the room the way we found it, clean and tidy

I was a bit horrified the first night also to find that we had a end room on the 1st floor with the roadway out side the front of our room with a wire fence between and asked
to be changed to which i was told no because of availability, it turned out that the next day we were changed but no one told us until the cleaner came in and couldn't understand why we were still there, so i opted to stay put as we had unpacked already and sorted it out with reception.

Look, the room itself was fine, we put up with the noisy builders, a few friendly cockroaches and the roadway, we just wanted to enjoy the week away in the sun, but, one or two of the hotel staff were just plain rude and i was not willing to argue with them, they need to re train in how to deal with all sorts of customers and inform people better about extra costs and hotel rules while boarding there, their english language is good enough. Brilliant location by the way, pool area fabulous and the snack bar has such tasty cheap food with a lovely person serving there.A really relaxing area, i would go back there and recommend it to anyone but call them first or email and ask questions and specify what floor you want to be in for a more quiet holiday as they offer such a good rate for a week's stay.

Room Tip: once the construction work will be complete the early noise levels should be gone
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jordan Q
Servatur, Guest Relations Manager at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jordan Q,

We would like to thank you for taking the out time to tell us about your recent experience at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite.

We are so pleased to read how much you liked our pool area and pool-bar! All of our staff at the pool work very hard to provide a relaxing and clean environment for our guests! They will be very pleased to read your kind words about them.

We are devastated to hear about the treatment you have received from our staff. We would like to offer our most sincere apologies.

Please, rest assured that the abovementioned issues will be rectified promptly to ensure this does not reoccur. We pride ourselves in providing a high
standard of customer service and we plan to continue to do so.

If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to get in touch! We are available 24/7 and we will be happy to help you!

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon, so that we can show you a truly relaxing holiday with us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second stay at the hotel and it was even better than the first! We stayed in a newly refurbished room equipped with everything you need, cleaned regularly. The balconies are huge! With two sun loungers, a table and chairs and a big parasol. The pool area was again really clean, and sun loungers aplenty.

The staff were all really helpful and answered any questions we had throughout our stay.

My only criticism is the pool area opens at 10am and we felt this should be slightly earlier.

Oh and as for the noise people are complained about regarding the building work, DO NOT LET THIS PUT YOU OFF. The noise is barley noticeable, if you are concerned email in advance for a room in the sun suites, the rooms are higher up and you can barley hear a thing.

Again, another amazing holiday, thank you!

3  Thank Oliver N

Dear Oliver N,

From all of us here at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review of your time with us. It is so great to hear that you were with us for the second time!

We are so pleased to read how much you liked our newly refurbished apartments. We really appreciate your feedback!

We are so happy that you received such kind treatment from our staff. We work very hard to achieve a high standard of customer service!

We would also like to thank you for your honest review of the local construction work, which is currently going on.

If there is anything you would like to discuss with us, or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to get in touch! We are available 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help you!

We hope to welcome you back sometime in the future for another amazing holiday!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely place to stay very easy access by lifts to the centre for bars restaurants apartment spotless and comfortable. The balcony is lovely really big with sun beds,staff friendly especially receptionist,even received a bottle of wine from hotel and thank you letter for returning.Cannott fault the Terazzamar Sun Suites.

4  Thank bjniblett
Servatur, Guest Relations Manager at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BjNiblett,

On behalf of the staff at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite, we’d like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite.

We are so pleased that your holiday experience with us was a 5/5 rating!

It is fantastic to read how much you liked our hotel, in particular our location and our large terraces! These are some of our main attractions!

All of us here work with enthusiasm to provide a comfortable and friendly atmosphere during the stay for our guests. Your kind words really are a complement to our hard work!

Should you wish to visit us again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help you!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Sunsuites as a family of 5 in 2 apartments on the 4th floor. Both apartments were refurbished complete with AstroTurf balconies- absolutely perfect for our toddler. We were delighted with the standard of the apartments-very comfortable beds! Regular cleaning, towel and bed changes. We used the pool area at both the sunsuites and the royal always plenty of beds and pretty much had the 'baby' pool area to ourselves the whole time. I do think that if a gate was put on the entrance to this area it would be even more perfect for very young children. We ate/drank at the pool bar a few times and found the quality/prices acceptable for the convenience. We were slightly concerned about the building works taking place in the area before we went having read some of the reviews but I can honestly say that it really wasn't anything to worry about and didn't effect our enjoyment in the slightest. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone and if I was to return to Puerto Rico in the future wouldn't hesitate to return here as the location, with the network of lifts, was brilliant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane A

Dear Jane A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Servatur Terrazamar & Sun Suite.
We are so happy to see that you have given us 5/5 rating!

We are so glad to hear that you liked our refurbished apartments! Our team has worked very hard on the refurbishments; it’s great to know that their hard work has paid off!

We’re overjoyed to read how much you liked hotel, in particular the apartments and the beds! We try very hard to provide a comfortable stay for our guests. Your kind words are such a compliment!

We would also like to thank you for leaving your thoughts on the local construction noises. We really appreciate your honest thoughts.

If you find yourself returning to Puerto Rico in the future, please feel free to get in touch to make a booking with us directly. We are available 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help you!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Best regards,