All reviews anne marie bistecca alla fiorentina swimming pool san giovese wine list pasta dishes large terrace breakfast is served olive groves and vineyards air conditioning chianti area tuscan countryside firenze panzano garden villa views
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at Villa Sangiovese mid Sept. Arrived at a time when they were having a wine festival in the Square . Found out they were having this every Tuesday in September , which was an extra plus, and gave us and activity we could participate. Room was comfortable, bathroom roomy and clean. Breakfast was good. Staff friendly and helpful with info about touring surrounding area. Beautiful in back with Vineyards and olive trees , also you can view the historic area from Terrace. Had to use steps second floor. No elevator. Staff were helpful carrying our bags up for us and out for us at checkout. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I just returned from 8 days in Panzano at Villa Sangiovese. I cannot express how wonderful the owners, staff and rooms in Villa Sangiovese are. You must stay here if you are visiting Panzano! The rooms are beautiful, spacious and very clean. Ulderico and Ann Marie and everyone who works there could not have been nicer and so helpful with anything we needed. The Villa is quaint and situated in the heart of Panzano which gives you easy access to all restaurants, bars and bus transportation. I want to thank Ulderico, Ann Marie and all the people that work there for making my stay memorable. I look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I placed a reservation the night before. Upon arriving, I was told there was no available room...I clearly made a reservation and offered to show the email string to the owner who didn't believe me. His partner/wife clearly thought differently, but was told to remain quiet several times despite offering to inject something positive to reinforce our reservation. Frustrating customer service; AVOID.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerosene15
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Just called from my company (I am working with 30 airline companies). We were interested ton talk about their Hotel and suggest their property to our clients all around the world.

Instead of try to understand the real reason of my call (I just told him my name) the owner just hung up on me.

I hope he has a different attidude with his client.

Personally I can not suggest this hotel to my audience!.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We were booked into the 'Mad Butcher of Panzano' for dinner, so decided to stay the night in the lovely village of Panzano instead of driving back to our holiday rental home a few hours away. We enquired online & had a very prompt response back to advise that accommodation was available at Villa Sangiovese. The staff were lovely, the rooms clean & quite spacious & importantly at this time of year - air conditioning. After walking through the village & the Sunday market, we headed to the pool to cool off & what a delight. Beautiful views across the Chianti Hills & great facilities by the pool. Breakfast was served on the outside terrace which is a lovely spot.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple