Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$84
View deal
Expedia
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Already on arrival the staff at the reception were not very interested.
The room and wifi connection was fine.
I was greatly disappointed that at 8.05 am there was no longer any orange fruit juice available and that scrambled eggs were no longer available.
This was an expensive breakfast with little choice for my taste.
The staff made no effort to apologize for this.
Although I will probably have to be in the area regularly for business in the future, I will no longer use the services of this hotel, I am extremely dissatisfied.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
BrunoB6243, Directeur général at Kyriad Pontarlier, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Dirk R,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Kyriad Pontarlier. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Best regards
Blondelle Bruno

Reviewed 24 August 2019

Quiet location, excellent on the road to Gran San Bernardo, safe parking in hotel courtyard, good breakfas with fresh juice, toast, eggs-bacon, croissants. Dining facilities sponsored by the Hotel (discount) at 50 meters: one makes good pizza, the other very good meat grill.

Room tip: Triple rooms available at good price. Discount offers from time to time
Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
1  Thank manlio54
BrunoB6243, Directeur général at Kyriad Pontarlier, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear manlio54,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit.

I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have stayed here twice this year whilst driving through France. It's a fairly new hotel and is stylish and immaculately clean.
Extremely comfortable bed and modern bathroom with a really good, invigorating shower.
On an industrial /retail park and just off a busy main road but very quiet nonetheless.
Dog friendly too and plenty of eateries nearby.
Would be happy to stay again anytime or to recommend to friends and family.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrunoB6243, Directeur général at Kyriad Pontarlier, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear KarenMillthorpe,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and
I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Second time stayed here in last year and standards remain high. For the price this place is hard to beat for quick stay overs in Pontarlier and the region. Highly recommended for standards and value for money.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank kerlinso
Bruno B, Directeur général at Kyriad Pontarlier, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear kerlinso,

Bruno Blondelle

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Comfy, clean, quiet hotel with ample parking space. Friendly staff, nice welcome on arrival, well located. Breakfast is available if required.
Overall a good place for a stopover enroute and I would be happy to recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruno B, Directeur général at Kyriad Pontarlier, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Whitty62,