Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lila W

4 star ?

Review of Parc Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Apr 2024
I stayed here this April for 5 days , I’m not sure what part of the hotel I stayed in but it wasn’t the main hotel the room I stayed in wasn’t the best quality as the cleanliness of the bathroom wasn’t great as there was a lot of dust and hair behind the door , in the rooms a couple of the plugs didn’t work and the room was so dark if felt like a prison cell as the lights were very dim and the door didn’t let much light through and kept opening throughout the night letting lots of bugs and flys in and a lot of draft . The buffet has a wide range of food options to choose from although I didn’t eat much of it wasn’t very flavourful . The staff were very helpful when directing us into Peschiera and telling us what’s best . Throughout the night the toilet kept running it wasn’t the biggest of my concerns but it was rather annoying.The shuttle bus was excellent and very handy .
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Bring a throw with you as the blankets aren’t very thick and it gets cold at night
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    HK$2,894
4.4 km from Parc Hotel
View more hotels in Peschiera del Garda
1,454 results
All reviews shuttle bus relax pool lake garda indoor swimming pool ice cream mini bar great family pizza and pasta would highly recommend this hotel day trip verona airport children peschiera gardaland alessia inghams robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024

My husband and I had stayed in the Parc Hotel for our first time in Lago di Garda for 5 years ago having a great time here . This time we returned back this area and took 3 nights accommodation in this Hotel still with very joyful memories ❤️

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 January 2024

Good,interesting, adventures,loving and caring people,tremendous and will like to visit once again ,there is nothing to write than to say the place is just like a tourist center and some of my friends that have visited the place talk good about the hotel and next time I'm coming will like to experience the apartment side

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2023 via mobile

I was a bit nervous to visit Parc Hotel as there wasn't many reviews. However, as soon as we arrived, my worries disappeared.
Set at the base of Lake Garda, approx 2.5km from the main town of Pescheira del Garda is Parc Hotel and its vast facilities. We didnt venture over to the Golf part of the complex, no need as there was enough at the hotel area.
Three (clean) ample sized pools, one called Laguna beach where most of the entertainment was held, one around the corner for families with smaller children and one quieter pool. At both pool areas there was a place to eat with a great selection of food from nuggets and chips to pizza, pasta and poke bowls. An even better if for these places would be to offer more gluten free selection for my celiac husband, but the staff made some adjustments to our orders to help us with this.
My family stayed in the main hotel, made up of a huge double (more like queen) size bed and then my teenagers stayed on the bunk beds. Our view was of the golf course and the theatre where a couple of shows were held.
Having a bed and breakfast rate, we ate breakfast in the buffet style restaurant. Some reviews suggested the orange juice was watered down, that only seemed to be the case on one of the machines. There was lots of food to choose from for breakfast, continental, cooked, cereals and fruit. We also ate here a couple of times for dinner which cost €20 per person, good value for the hungry teenager.
The staff were super friendly and the entertainment was great. Something for all the family, the team catered for toddlers to adults and we even caught a performance of the Greatest Showman (applause).
The team entertained you in the day without being over-powering, special shout outs to Cosimo and Alessio with their special dance moves. Even the dogs were dancing 😂
If i was to ask for something more, i would suggest some water in reception. Only a small thing, but we had walked from the train station as there doesnt seem to be many taxis in Pescheira (this was when we arrived) so some water would have been appreciated.
Oh and i must mention on that note, the shuttle to Pescheira, really handy for getting to and from the town if you havent travelled by car.
Overall a great hotel that I would recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 16 April 2023

Upon arrival despite being a beautiful resort it took some time to find where the actual reception of the place. We had to drive all the way around the back of the resort and we only knew where to go because we stopped and asked someone.
The staff were very friendly and I have to make a special mention to "Lorenzo" as he was amazing with the kids in the kids club.
The apartment we stayed in was very far from the main hotel where it was all happening so it was great we had a car to come and go. The apartment itself was very clean but basic enough but saying that it was comfortable.
I was disappointed however when we discovered that there is no iron in the rooms and the hotel doesn't provide one.
I was also disappointed that when we asked for extra pillows that they told us they only had one and we had to collect it from reception ourselves.
I was again disappointed that when I asked for some more toilet tissue...again.. they wouldn't drop it down to us. We had to collect it from reception and they only gave us two rolls. Not very classy!
When checking in the hotel asks for a deposit which they take from your credit card. This is in case you do any damage to the apartment which is fair. However they ask that you clean the place and take out any rubbish and put it in the bins. I kinda feel like that when I go on holidays that I shouldn't have to do that stuff. Especially when I am supposedly paying for it.
Other than those things listed above I can see that its a great place to bring kids and the grounds are huge with lots of swimming facilities and playgrounds and the like. It has a good gym and indoor swimming pool too. We would go back but we'd bring an iron, extra pillows and toilet paper!

Room tip: Bring an iron.
Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed 9 April 2023 via mobile

Perfect service nothing to worry about! This is the perfect hotel with A Tour shuttle bus swimming pool and more to do Service is great It has a old elevator pretty good and more stuff that I can't believe we stayed for 5 days lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy

Room tip: Shuttle hours will work the operate way
Date of stay: April 2023