Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fiona
Waterford, Ireland

Good overall holiday

Review of Parc Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Jun 2019
We stayed her in June 19, , check in was very efficient, we paid for an upgrade to a delux room, which was recently refurbished. it was lovely overlooking the main area.
We did not have a car and dependent totally on the shuttle bus service the hotel provided. The bus runs from 9-12 and again from 6-11 (approx), even though it is only 3km to Perschida del garda you cannot walk it as it on a motorway and would have to get transport, there was plenty of free parking if you hire a car. Perchida del garda is a lovely small town with plenty of restaurants to choose from, there is a pier/port and you can avail of boat hire and boat tours from here.
There was no nightly entertainment in the main complex, but they do run a very good childrens club (we had teenagers) so did not avail of this.
there is three main pools, a relaxation pool (older people ) - a family pool area and a pool with a slide/laguna bar. so something for everyone.
the shuttle bus the hotel organises will drop you at the train station if you ask the driver, here you can get a free bus to Gardaland , this is well worth a visit.
the hotel is very spacious and spread out over a large area .
Date of stay: June 2019
    HK$2,864
4.4 km from Parc Hotel
View more hotels in Peschiera del Garda
1,466 results
All reviews shuttle bus relax pool lake garda indoor swimming pool ice cream mini bar great family pizza and pasta would highly recommend this hotel day trip verona airport children peschiera gardaland alessia inghams robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

The resort this hotel is in is lovely and has loads going on. The hotel itself was nice, with spacious and clean rooms. There's tea and coffee making facilities within the room which is nice. The pools at the hotel are good and there was plenty of sun beds available. The shuttle service into peschiera is brilliant and we used it every night. The golf course is brilliant, highly recommend playing a game if you can. I also used the spa and had a lovely massage. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately the WiFi is really really poor and we struggled to get any connection at all during our stay. The mobile network is poor too so it was difficult to get online at all to have a look at things to do. However due to the poor mobile signal there might not be a lot the hotel can do to fix the wifi, the infrastructure may just not be that advanced in this town.

We had breakfast included which was ok but not great. There was always something we liked to eat every morning so it's not a big deal and quite comparable to other all inclusive hotels I've stayed at. We never had dinner there but I imagine it would be similar and the quality wouldn't be outstanding. Peschiera has so many lovely restaurants that I'd recommend just having the bed and breakfast at the hotel and exploring the local area for dinner.

All in I would stay here again and would recommend to others.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2019

I stayed here with my partner on a B&B basis. I had read a few reviews which weren’t too great, but can honestly say that I definitely chose well.

Our room was spacious with a large bathroom. The bed was a good size and comfortable. Breakfast is from 7:30-10:00 and there is quite a good variety (cereals, yoghurt, breads, cheese, cold meats, scrambled/boiled eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, veges, cakes and croissants). I am vegetarian, but found the offerings more than sufficient. There is even soya and rice milk if you need a milk alternative.

We used the gym almost daily, and although simple, it has everything you need in it for a decent workout. We also made use of the pool which was almost empty at the time of year we were there.

The shuttle goes in to town every hour from 9:00-12:00 and then again from 16:00-22:50 which is super handy.

We ate at the buffet two nights, which was decent... but for the price, you might as well head into the town. We also ate at the restaurant at the golf course for lunch (Il Pirlar) which again was decent, although a little pricey.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a chilled accommodation. My only criticism would be the lack of information given at check in, and the lack of English channels on the tv... apart from this, I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and felt it was good value for money. The staff were all very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We stay for 3 nights, arround 1st of November, meaning low season. The external sorroundings of the property are really wonderful. We paid 3 nights, 177 € + 9 € taxes for B&B, for a Matrimonial deluxe room. It was raining most of the time, so more or less we have been forced to eat the dinner at the hotel, but we definetely do not recommend the use of the internal restaurants.

1. Big structure, surrounded in a green, peaceful, beautiful domain. the buildings are missing of fascination and style. 4 stars and SPA hotel is much different then what they offer.
2. The room and bathroom we get were large, clean, floor tiles. Old style bathroom with bathtub. The Plus is: bed is extra-large. Some bed smelling insects continue to appear somehow from the balcony. The dusty old bed covers and blankets needs to be changed with some clean, new ones. New light pilot and cushions are needed. Nice balcony with view on the green domain. There is a plus: the rooms are equiped with bathrobes and pool-towels. The heating through conditioning system is perfectly working.
3. Definetelly not recommended restaurants within the hotel, if you are not the eater eager to forget about quality just for the sake of quantity.
Regarding food the only focus is on quantity and large diversification, quality is real very poor. Breakfast and dinner are all industrial quality addapted for German/Austrian people. Forget about "cucina Italiana" or fresh traditional Italian ingredients in the restaurant buffè Leonardo da Vinci of this hotel.
4. WI-FI not covered in the rooms or common spaces, but only not safe network in the reception. This is not accceptable nowadays.
5. One of the rainy day the swimming pool and wellness area was closed. No excuses or complementary offer from the management. The boy in the wellness area is not kind at all, for sure he is not trained for wellness & SPA concept. Sauna and relaxing area are great. In the swimming pool the water was a little too cold, eveen the room was pleasand warm.
6. You will feel anywhere else in this hotel, but not in Italy.
7. Lago di Garda is a wonderful region and have a lot to offer. Peschiera del Garcda is a trategic place to visit the beautiful places and parks arround Riva del Garda.
8. The property entrance is pretty hard to find with GPS.

Room tip: We do not recommend to eat to the internal restaurants. Corner rooms are sunny and quieter, A/C units works perfect and without noise.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

It was the worst hotel that Ive been to service from reception is a disaster they don't help you at all before I came here I had a booking and 2 days before I arrive here they send me a message that the room was cancelled because there was some problems with my visa than I spend 2 days calling to fix this problem that apparently there was no problem with my card because as soon as I arrived at the hotel I payed with my card and there was no problem. To be safe I had to book another room that it cost me 585 euro instead of 270. The bfast is not so bad. The shuttle service to the city is excellent. On my departure I asked the receptionist if she can help me to do my on line check in because I had some problems with my Internet she just told me I am sorry we are not outorised........ Reception desk is not helpful at all. I been trailing for the last 20 years especially to Italy pescheria delivers garda is one of the most beautiful places in Italy the resort is beautiful as well its just a shame that they have unprofessional people at the reception.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cadoya
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I read some of the previous reviews and was a little confused. We had an easy check in even though it was quite busy. The room is quite spacious and has been recently refurbished. It is also very clean.There is also an out door area. There are two great outdoor pools and an indoor heated pool, which although I did not have time to use also looked great. We just finished dinner. 18 euros per head which was a buffet with many choices of excellent food-soup, salads, meat, cold cuts and desserts to name a few. This also included beer (Heineken on tap and wine serve yourself). Staff are friendly and helpful. We are only passing through but it has been a great place to stay. we have a car so I did not use the shuttle service. There is plenty of parking and it is free.

Date of stay: September 2018