Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Expedia
Agoda.com
HK$829
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
1,449 results
All reviews shuttle bus relax pool lake garda indoor swimming pool ice cream mini bar great family pizza and pasta would highly recommend this hotel day trip verona airport children peschiera gardaland alessia inghams robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2019

I stayed here with my partner on a B&B basis. I had read a few reviews which weren’t too great, but can honestly say that I definitely chose well.

Our room was spacious with a large bathroom. The bed was a good size and comfortable. Breakfast is from 7:30-10:00 and there is quite a good variety (cereals, yoghurt, breads, cheese, cold meats, scrambled/boiled eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, veges, cakes and croissants). I am vegetarian, but found the offerings more than sufficient. There is even soya and rice milk if you need a milk alternative.

We used the gym almost daily, and although simple, it has everything you need in it for a decent workout. We also made use of the pool which was almost empty at the time of year we were there.

The shuttle goes in to town every hour from 9:00-12:00 and then again from 16:00-22:50 which is super handy.

We ate at the buffet two nights, which was decent... but for the price, you might as well head into the town. We also ate at the restaurant at the golf course for lunch (Il Pirlar) which again was decent, although a little pricey.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a chilled accommodation. My only criticism would be the lack of information given at check in, and the lack of English channels on the tv... apart from this, I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and felt it was good value for money. The staff were all very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We stay for 3 nights, arround 1st of November, meaning low season. The external sorroundings of the property are really wonderful. We paid 3 nights, 177 € + 9 € taxes for B&B, for a Matrimonial deluxe room. It was raining most of the time, so more or less we have been forced to eat the dinner at the hotel, but we definetely do not recommend the use of the internal restaurants.

1. Big structure, surrounded in a green, peaceful, beautiful domain. the buildings are missing of fascination and style. 4 stars and SPA hotel is much different then what they offer.
2. The room and bathroom we get were large, clean, floor tiles. Old style bathroom with bathtub. The Plus is: bed is extra-large. Some bed smelling insects continue to appear somehow from the balcony. The dusty old bed covers and blankets needs to be changed with some clean, new ones. New light pilot and cushions are needed. Nice balcony with view on the green domain. There is a plus: the rooms are equiped with bathrobes and pool-towels. The heating through conditioning system is perfectly working.
3. Definetelly not recommended restaurants within the hotel, if you are not the eater eager to forget about quality just for the sake of quantity.
Regarding food the only focus is on quantity and large diversification, quality is real very poor. Breakfast and dinner are all industrial quality addapted for German/Austrian people. Forget about "cucina Italiana" or fresh traditional Italian ingredients in the restaurant buffè Leonardo da Vinci of this hotel.
4. WI-FI not covered in the rooms or common spaces, but only not safe network in the reception. This is not accceptable nowadays.
5. One of the rainy day the swimming pool and wellness area was closed. No excuses or complementary offer from the management. The boy in the wellness area is not kind at all, for sure he is not trained for wellness & SPA concept. Sauna and relaxing area are great. In the swimming pool the water was a little too cold, eveen the room was pleasand warm.
6. You will feel anywhere else in this hotel, but not in Italy.
7. Lago di Garda is a wonderful region and have a lot to offer. Peschiera del Garcda is a trategic place to visit the beautiful places and parks arround Riva del Garda.
8. The property entrance is pretty hard to find with GPS.

Room tip: We do not recommend to eat to the internal restaurants. Corner rooms are sunny and quieter, A/C units works perfect and without noise.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

It was the worst hotel that Ive been to service from reception is a disaster they don't help you at all before I came here I had a booking and 2 days before I arrive here they send me a message that the room was cancelled because there was some problems with my visa than I spend 2 days calling to fix this problem that apparently there was no problem with my card because as soon as I arrived at the hotel I payed with my card and there was no problem. To be safe I had to book another room that it cost me 585 euro instead of 270. The bfast is not so bad. The shuttle service to the city is excellent. On my departure I asked the receptionist if she can help me to do my on line check in because I had some problems with my Internet she just told me I am sorry we are not outorised........ Reception desk is not helpful at all. I been trailing for the last 20 years especially to Italy pescheria delivers garda is one of the most beautiful places in Italy the resort is beautiful as well its just a shame that they have unprofessional people at the reception.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cadoya
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I read some of the previous reviews and was a little confused. We had an easy check in even though it was quite busy. The room is quite spacious and has been recently refurbished. It is also very clean.There is also an out door area. There are two great outdoor pools and an indoor heated pool, which although I did not have time to use also looked great. We just finished dinner. 18 euros per head which was a buffet with many choices of excellent food-soup, salads, meat, cold cuts and desserts to name a few. This also included beer (Heineken on tap and wine serve yourself). Staff are friendly and helpful. We are only passing through but it has been a great place to stay. we have a car so I did not use the shuttle service. There is plenty of parking and it is free.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Roxy10Sunbury
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Firstly start with the good bits.
1. The hotel rooms were recently modernised and very clean. The hotel rooms are quiet but I suppose this depends on the people you have next to you.
2. The swimming pools were good however need way more cleaning than was done during our stay as the main pool by the hotel was really dirty on the floor by the shower.
3. Its a huge complex with 3-4 hotels in the same grounds.
4. The hotel itself is very clean.
5. There isn't enough sunbeds but we didn't have an issue as we're early risers. The ones there are very good quality.
6. The shuttle bus is very useful, Peschiera is nice.

Not so good.
1. The all-inclusive isn't all inclusive. You get highly sugared copies of Fanta and Coke. You must pay for non sugared versions of these drinks.
2. The food was very hit and miss in the restaurant. It was very busy most times in the evening and breakfast and at times the staff struggled to maintain the food supply.
3. The main red slide you see in the pictures is at the laguna pool (at the residence eden) and this was only open for a few hours each day. It was also a pantomime to actually use it with someone on a mic announcing who was going down the slide each time.
4. There is no lifeguard at the Parc Hotel pool which is as big if not bigger than the laguna pool which is dangerous given that children were climbing the walls to jump into the pool. I came close to being landed upon by children dive bombing the pool.
5. The laguna pool bar is not part of the all inclusive.
6. Quite strangely coffee/teas are not included at lunch and dinner and these sectons of the restaurant are closed to guests even though you can get a coffee upstairs at the same time iincluded.
7. Whilst we were working out the all inclusive rules and regulations, there was one story being told to us by reception and another one by the bar staff. We eventually worked on the bar staff not the reception staff sayso.
8. I dont think the all inclusive was worth the money. The pizza bar is also outside of the all inclusive and we paid £=76EUR for 6 people including drinks.
9. the Mini Market opens til 11am and then 4pm - 8pm daily. Its basic and doesnt sell much beyond fizzy drinks, water, beer, pringles, and some toiletries.
10. The entertainment staff crowd the entry to the main restaurant daily (morning and night. It is often a struggle to get in to the restaurant with them doing whatever acting they are choosing to do at the time.
11. All the main entertainment happens at the laguna pool/bar which of course if youre all inclusive you have to pay to drink down there.
12. This hotel could be anywhere really, you dont get a feel of being in Italy.

If we ever chose to return we would certainly not go all inclusive. We would actually struggle to go back to be honest.

Tip for the hotel:
Sort the non sugared drinks as part of the all inclusive. We have a type 1 duabetic who would need insulin to take any of those.
Train your staff so the story is consistent as what we were told by reception didnt happen at the bar.
Cleaning the pool floor. One day the pool overrflowed and it took until the next day for the people to clear the filter out.

Room tip: Look seriously at the all inclusive as we felt it wasnt worth the money.
Date of stay: August 2018