Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cadoya

Mr carlo Zahra

Review of Parc Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2018via mobile
It was the worst hotel that Ive been to service from reception is a disaster they don't help you at all before I came here I had a booking and 2 days before I arrive here they send me a message that the room was cancelled because there was some problems with my visa than I spend 2 days calling to fix this problem that apparently there was no problem with my card because as soon as I arrived at the hotel I payed with my card and there was no problem. To be safe I had to book another room that it cost me 585 euro instead of 270. The bfast is not so bad. The shuttle service to the city is excellent. On my departure I asked the receptionist if she can help me to do my on line check in because I had some problems with my Internet she just told me I am sorry we are not outorised........ Reception desk is not helpful at all. I been trailing for the last 20 years especially to Italy pescheria delivers garda is one of the most beautiful places in Italy the resort is beautiful as well its just a shame that they have unprofessional people at the reception.
Date of stay: September 2018
3.2 km from Parc Hotel
    HK$2,316
The Pool at the Camping Bella Italia
HK$1,589
Earn rewards for every stay
3.5 km from Parc Hotel
    HK$787
Pool
View more hotels in Peschiera del Garda
1,456 results
All reviews shuttle bus relax pool lake garda indoor swimming pool ice cream mini bar great family pizza and pasta would highly recommend this hotel day trip verona airport children peschiera gardaland alessia inghams robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I read some of the previous reviews and was a little confused. We had an easy check in even though it was quite busy. The room is quite spacious and has been recently refurbished. It is also very clean.There is also an out door area. There are two great outdoor pools and an indoor heated pool, which although I did not have time to use also looked great. We just finished dinner. 18 euros per head which was a buffet with many choices of excellent food-soup, salads, meat, cold cuts and desserts to name a few. This also included beer (Heineken on tap and wine serve yourself). Staff are friendly and helpful. We are only passing through but it has been a great place to stay. we have a car so I did not use the shuttle service. There is plenty of parking and it is free.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Roxy10Sunbury
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Firstly start with the good bits.
1. The hotel rooms were recently modernised and very clean. The hotel rooms are quiet but I suppose this depends on the people you have next to you.
2. The swimming pools were good however need way more cleaning than was done during our stay as the main pool by the hotel was really dirty on the floor by the shower.
3. Its a huge complex with 3-4 hotels in the same grounds.
4. The hotel itself is very clean.
5. There isn't enough sunbeds but we didn't have an issue as we're early risers. The ones there are very good quality.
6. The shuttle bus is very useful, Peschiera is nice.

Not so good.
1. The all-inclusive isn't all inclusive. You get highly sugared copies of Fanta and Coke. You must pay for non sugared versions of these drinks.
2. The food was very hit and miss in the restaurant. It was very busy most times in the evening and breakfast and at times the staff struggled to maintain the food supply.
3. The main red slide you see in the pictures is at the laguna pool (at the residence eden) and this was only open for a few hours each day. It was also a pantomime to actually use it with someone on a mic announcing who was going down the slide each time.
4. There is no lifeguard at the Parc Hotel pool which is as big if not bigger than the laguna pool which is dangerous given that children were climbing the walls to jump into the pool. I came close to being landed upon by children dive bombing the pool.
5. The laguna pool bar is not part of the all inclusive.
6. Quite strangely coffee/teas are not included at lunch and dinner and these sectons of the restaurant are closed to guests even though you can get a coffee upstairs at the same time iincluded.
7. Whilst we were working out the all inclusive rules and regulations, there was one story being told to us by reception and another one by the bar staff. We eventually worked on the bar staff not the reception staff sayso.
8. I dont think the all inclusive was worth the money. The pizza bar is also outside of the all inclusive and we paid £=76EUR for 6 people including drinks.
9. the Mini Market opens til 11am and then 4pm - 8pm daily. Its basic and doesnt sell much beyond fizzy drinks, water, beer, pringles, and some toiletries.
10. The entertainment staff crowd the entry to the main restaurant daily (morning and night. It is often a struggle to get in to the restaurant with them doing whatever acting they are choosing to do at the time.
11. All the main entertainment happens at the laguna pool/bar which of course if youre all inclusive you have to pay to drink down there.
12. This hotel could be anywhere really, you dont get a feel of being in Italy.

If we ever chose to return we would certainly not go all inclusive. We would actually struggle to go back to be honest.

Tip for the hotel:
Sort the non sugared drinks as part of the all inclusive. We have a type 1 duabetic who would need insulin to take any of those.
Train your staff so the story is consistent as what we were told by reception didnt happen at the bar.
Cleaning the pool floor. One day the pool overrflowed and it took until the next day for the people to clear the filter out.

Room tip: Look seriously at the all inclusive as we felt it wasnt worth the money.
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 23 August 2018

It was my second stay after a serveral years and I was too optimistic, that things have changed. At our arrival they mentioned, that due to holidays a splash-party at the pool would take place. We thought, we would stay in a modern, clean, friendly and quite relaxing place. But it was totaly the opposite! We felt like staying in an expencive hotel with Ballamann / Mallorca Party charakter. At 15 o'clock the pool animation started from the other hotel and sound so loud, you couldn't stay at the relaxing pool. The rooms were cosy but by a seceond look everything was old and dirty and our bed was wet. While trying to change the bed-stuff they weren't able to change it, reather too understand, what kind of problem we had. The stuff was very impolite and not interested in our problem. After an hour of dispute they gave us a new and smaller room, where the climate didn't work.

The other day, we went to the restaurant, were placed by a waiter and after our first drink the restaurant manager came in such an arrogant way to replace us to the children area. Its okay, when a table is not free, but you have to treat people, no matter what kind of sort, with respect.

All in all it was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed.

2  Thank Sam_L1807
Reviewed 21 August 2018

This is our second time at this hotel so we knew to ignore the negative reviews. The standard was what we expected, great food, spacious cool bedrooms, well-kept gardens.

The comments about grumpy staff are perplexing. We found all the staff (bar one) to be extremely helpful and friendly. They work long hours so I imagine that if you are not friendly to them, then likewise they are not to you.

Special mention for Marco on reception who is always cheerful and simpatico as well as the animation team who, according to my teenage son, were the best ever (Moussa for football and Matteo in particular). Ferragosto was wonderful.

Just one suggestion: we, and our son, really enjoyed having an animator join us briefly at dinner however I’m guessing that other guests might prefer to have some ‘own space’ at meal times. Also, the animation team entertains the clients from early morning until the late evening, so they particularly deserve at least half an hour to eat their dinner in peace. Samarcanda should consider allowing the animators to eat together alternate evenings. Working and eating is bad for the digestive system.

2  Thank jfio6
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The Parc hotel and the surrounding complex is fantastic for families, with at least 6 pools that we found and all the sporting and entertainments fun that was out on to entertain the guests was great.The evening shows were good and the staff were very friendly.There is a free shuttle bus to the town which takes 10 mins and is very well worth a visit for shops, historical buildings, and boat trips on lake Garda.Overall a fab hotel

Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays