Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MickSound
Venice, Italy

Nice and clean!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Sept 2015
Clean, well kept and reasonably priced, modern looking hotel, on the main road between Peschiera del Garda and Sirmione.

With free parking, free wifi and buffet breakfast, a reasonably priced bar service, and recently refurbished rooms, with brand new television in the room and a nice balcony, it was definetely a nice stay.

I found the saff to be friendly and helpful - I reccomend it!
Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
  • eDreams
1.8 km from Hotel San Benedetto
Free parking
Earn rewards for every stay
  • Booking.com
2.9 km from Hotel San Benedetto
2.9 km from Hotel San Benedetto
2.3 km from Hotel San Benedetto
2.5 km from Hotel San Benedetto
1.9 km from Hotel San Benedetto
Free parking
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Booking.com
View more hotels in Peschiera del Garda
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Stayed with my wife and two children for two nights. Very enjoyable , Room and hotel were very clean. All staff were very helpfull and polite. Cannot fault in any way. if you are travelling to peschiera by train phone ahead and the hotel will pick you up at the station and transfer you 10 euros, well worth it. Hotel is situated on a main road but you cannot hear any traffic noise, also just a 5 minute walk to the lake. we would deffinately go back.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Stayed a week here just home this week. I loved everything about this hotel. The location in San Benedetto is just outside Peschiera centre. Walking distance which I did in the 39 degree heat! There are lots of very nice restaurants near by and the beach area is a lovely walk . Specially nice as the sun is beginning to set!
The hotel staff every single one of them were patient , kind , and helpful and friendly. It cannot have been easy as although I am relatively fluent in French ,no use in Italy. I was also a mature woman holidaying alone as I prefer to do. I think I was perhaps a bit of an oddity for them. The housekeepers I think just two ladies all week were very efficient and friendly and kept my room immaculate. I was lucky enough to have a single room facing the lake and with a balcony. I used the balcony a fair bit but being careful to try and preserve the air conditioning which was going at full pelt all week!
I went to the hotel restaurant twice but didn't really do it justice as they were usually the evenings when I had a busy day and was too tired to walk anymore!
I would strongly recommend this hotel for all good reasons , lovely clean throughout, friendly staff and lovely location

Room tip: lakeside, you can just see lake in distance
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank happimags
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We stayed here for one night to get some rest. The place is easy to find (okay, it is the era of GPS..) and there is a spacious parking lot.

We arrived quite late, the receptionist was nice and we were offered to a bigger room. Good point! :)

And the breakfast was good, there was bit variety of salty and sweet food as well, we really liked it.

And it is really close to the lake, you just have to walk a few mintues.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dontintoretto
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First impression was cleanliness of the room and entire hotel.It seems it was renewated recently.Personel extremely polite, average wi-fi and breakfast...
Room walls weren't soundproof enough so I had a problem sleeping because at the time excursions from abroad were enjoying their stay.The noise stopped at 2 a.m.Unfortunately, only the security guard was reachable with phone, but he was helpless in resolving the noise.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zlatan_Sabic
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

What a nice time. :) just few nights to have a spot at the Garda lake and access to Garda, Verona and so on... And what a good surprise :)) 500 meters to the beach. A dogs' beach on a side. Brilliant idea if you ask me. Staff is smiling, open and helpful at all times. Hotel accepts dogs. :))

Date of stay: August 2014