Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
chrishawes
Lowestoft, United Kingdom

very enjoyable stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Aug 2015
Stayed with my wife and two children for two nights. Very enjoyable , Room and hotel were very clean. All staff were very helpfull and polite. Cannot fault in any way. if you are travelling to peschiera by train phone ahead and the hotel will pick you up at the station and transfer you 10 euros, well worth it. Hotel is situated on a main road but you cannot hear any traffic noise, also just a 5 minute walk to the lake. we would deffinately go back.
Date of stay: August 2015
    HK$2,660
    HK$2,940
0.4 km from Hotel San Benedetto
View more hotels in Peschiera del Garda
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Stayed a week here just home this week. I loved everything about this hotel. The location in San Benedetto is just outside Peschiera centre. Walking distance which I did in the 39 degree heat! There are lots of very nice restaurants near by and the beach area is a lovely walk . Specially nice as the sun is beginning to set!
The hotel staff every single one of them were patient , kind , and helpful and friendly. It cannot have been easy as although I am relatively fluent in French ,no use in Italy. I was also a mature woman holidaying alone as I prefer to do. I think I was perhaps a bit of an oddity for them. The housekeepers I think just two ladies all week were very efficient and friendly and kept my room immaculate. I was lucky enough to have a single room facing the lake and with a balcony. I used the balcony a fair bit but being careful to try and preserve the air conditioning which was going at full pelt all week!
I went to the hotel restaurant twice but didn't really do it justice as they were usually the evenings when I had a busy day and was too tired to walk anymore!
I would strongly recommend this hotel for all good reasons , lovely clean throughout, friendly staff and lovely location

Room tip: lakeside, you can just see lake in distance
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank happimags
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We stayed here for one night to get some rest. The place is easy to find (okay, it is the era of GPS..) and there is a spacious parking lot.

We arrived quite late, the receptionist was nice and we were offered to a bigger room. Good point! :)

And the breakfast was good, there was bit variety of salty and sweet food as well, we really liked it.

And it is really close to the lake, you just have to walk a few mintues.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dontintoretto
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First impression was cleanliness of the room and entire hotel.It seems it was renewated recently.Personel extremely polite, average wi-fi and breakfast...
Room walls weren't soundproof enough so I had a problem sleeping because at the time excursions from abroad were enjoying their stay.The noise stopped at 2 a.m.Unfortunately, only the security guard was reachable with phone, but he was helpless in resolving the noise.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zlatan_Sabic
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

What a nice time. :) just few nights to have a spot at the Garda lake and access to Garda, Verona and so on... And what a good surprise :)) 500 meters to the beach. A dogs' beach on a side. Brilliant idea if you ask me. Staff is smiling, open and helpful at all times. Hotel accepts dogs. :))

Date of stay: August 2014
1  Thank Magda_B_G
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stopped here for one night on our way around the lake and arrived around 9.15pm. and dinner was stopped at 9pm (service finished at 9,30pm). However the fabulous staff and manager kindly offered to make us the 3 course set meal as we were starving. Food was superb and excellent quality and value. Dropped our cases in the room and ate, what a great meal for €15 each and got to sample the local wine too! Had a problem with our room card key and staff were great and made us a new one and came up to the room to check it was ok. Very helpful and friendly staff. The free car park at the front hotel was also a bonus. Room was a lovely size and bathroom clean. We had two problems while staying here (neither were the hotel's fault) first was early morning construction work next day, the second was a guy snoring the whole night and kept us awake as walls very thin. The people the other side of our snoring neighbour were banging on the wall and asking him to be quiet so we weren't alone! Otherwise would give this hotel 5 stars. Great value for money and good location, not right on the lakeside but I would definitely stay here again. We had two balconies to our room and two sides which was a nice touch with a table and chairs.

Date of stay: April 2014