“A hidden side to Rhodes”
Review of Rodos Cycling

Rodos Cycling
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We booked the Orange Valley bike tour as we were looking for something that would show us a different side to the island and it suited us perfectly. There were six of us in total and Zois helped us adjust our bike seats etc. before setting off. If you would prefer a city or mountain bike you can specify beforehand so you will have something you are comfortable riding! The journey was at a reasonable pace away from main roads - we didn’t see many other people as we cycled from Massari beach to a monastery in the mountains. Zois ensured the pace of the tour suited everyone, taking breaks where needed. When we reached the monastery Zois explained its history before we made our way back toward Massari village, stopping for drinks at a cafe before heading back to our start point. My girlfriend managed to fall off her bike a few hundred meters before the end of the tour and Zois was very helpful, providing tissues and a place to sit in his van whilst he packed away the bikes. Photos of the tour were available on Rodos Cycling’s Facebook the following day which was a nice souvenir. Definitely would recommend for a unique and interesting half-day in Rhodes.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"equipment"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Rhodes in May 2018 having visited many times before. This time I decided to go cycling and looked on google and trip advisor for a shop that did tours. I cane across Rodos cycling and contacted Zois via email to see if I could arrange a cycle tour he was very quick to respond and gave me all the details I needed so booked a road cycle tour with him.

Zois picked me up from my hotel and took me to his shop and fitted me out with bike shoes and a helmet all of great standard. The ride itself was myself and another visitor plus Zois and a couple of his friends. They were all fantastic no one got left behind and we rode together as a group. Everyone was happy to chat and it was a lovely route at a great pace. The trip included a coffee stop and they were happy to answer any questions. The ride so so good I booked a second trip during my holiday which was also amazing.
Thanks Zois and friends hope to see you all again on my next visit

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We visited Rhodos in September and booked an guided City tour with Rodos Cyling. It was a great experience. The tour lasted four hours (including a coffee break in a nice Restaurant) and the last stop was the Acropolis. After that, we borrowed the bikes for the rest of the day. The owner was very friendly. When we had a flat tire, we called him and he immediately came to help us and to change the tire. Also we could return the bikes outside normal working hours, so we had enough time to enjoy the City by bike in the evening.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Brilliant 3 days with Zois who took me out each morning. Rhodes is fantastic for road cycling - very good quality roads, lots of challenging climbs, stunning coastline and very few other cyclists or cars. Zois is fantastic and he bike I hired from him was in great condition. He has a big range of road bikes, full carbon frames etc. Could not recommend more highly

1  Thank cazzle365