Review Highlights
Great Service - Great Cycling

My wife and I hired road bikes for 7 days having made a decision to take in a few routes a couple... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
Bodser
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great bike hire and advice! Would definitely use again and recommend.

From the moment I contacted Zois to arrange three days road bike hire, whilst on holiday in Rhodes... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2018
SpeshRoubaix
Peterborough, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Ialyssos
from US$40.60
from US$34.80
from US$44.10
from US$29.00
More Info
All reviews road bike great company cycle tour beautiful island rhodes town cyclists helmets carbon bikes pump tours hire loop pace holiday valley puncture
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Rhodes in May 2018 having visited many times before. This time I decided to go cycling and looked on google and trip advisor for a shop that did tours. I cane across Rodos cycling and contacted Zois via email to see if I could arrange a cycle tour he was very quick to respond and gave me all the details I needed so booked a road cycle tour with him.

Zois picked me up from my hotel and took me to his shop and fitted me out with bike shoes and a helmet all of great standard. The ride itself was myself and another visitor plus Zois and a couple of his friends. They were all fantastic no one got left behind and we rode together as a group. Everyone was happy to chat and it was a lovely route at a great pace. The trip included a coffee stop and they were happy to answer any questions. The ride so so good I booked a second trip during my holiday which was also amazing.
Thanks Zois and friends hope to see you all again on my next visit

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We visited Rhodos in September and booked an guided City tour with Rodos Cyling. It was a great experience. The tour lasted four hours (including a coffee break in a nice Restaurant) and the last stop was the Acropolis. After that, we borrowed the bikes for the rest of the day. The owner was very friendly. When we had a flat tire, we called him and he immediately came to help us and to change the tire. Also we could return the bikes outside normal working hours, so we had enough time to enjoy the City by bike in the evening.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Brilliant 3 days with Zois who took me out each morning. Rhodes is fantastic for road cycling - very good quality roads, lots of challenging climbs, stunning coastline and very few other cyclists or cars. Zois is fantastic and he bike I hired from him was in great condition. He has a big range of road bikes, full carbon frames etc. Could not recommend more highly

1  Thank cazzle365
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We hired road bikes from Zois for 3 days during our week long trip to Rhodes Old Town. Zois himself was very helpful beforehand & turned up on time as agreed. We had arranged to hire 2 bikes which also included locks, pumps & cycle maps. My husband had a pump & a spare inner tube - no lock's ( not too much of an issue) & no decent cycling map. The bikes themselves were ok, not the best but not the worst.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Booked full carbon bikes for 6 days. Our flight was delayed so we could have 5 days, we were made to pay for 6. The hoods on my bike were so degraded the melted into my hands. Zois' solution was to lend me gloves but this did not help. The bearing on the stem was faulty which caused serious steering issues. This was somewhat repaired. The gears were poor to respond needing double clicking every time sometimes slipping when changing gear, the cables needed replaced perhaps the cassette too. Essentially we pay top dollar for really old and worn out bikes. Zois was so busy with group riding he had no bikes to exchange. Attitude was you book you pay, even if your bike is crap. Bring your own bike, it will be cheaper and a better bike.

3  Thank Katie F