“Excellent steak house”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Saw good reviews about this place and it lived up to great recommendations, the welcoming was lovely they brought the types of cuts of meat out to show us explained the difference what we ordered was cooked to perfection and vert tasty . Would recommend this place to visit .

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Whenever I go abroad I look on TripAdvisor for best steak restaurants and El Toro was there at top. Well it deserves to be. To start it is brilliant service the moment you walk in, to shown the cuts of meat. My girlfriend doesn’t drink red so ordered the Sauvignon blanc which was gorgeous, I had rib eye and she had fillet, both cooked to perfection. I hope to go back before we leave on Saturday. If I could pick at one thing I could have done with a few more chips though.

1  Thank darkymark
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Tried the steak and a salad, both very good steak! Recommended fancy new restaurant. Prices are acceptable for the quality!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Wow ......went here a couple of times during our weeks holiday in Rhodes Town and were very impressed.
The restaurant is lovely inside, modern but casual and very clean.
The staff are so friendly and cannot do enough to ensure your meal is perfect. Huge thanks to them.
The steaks are very tasty.... and massive. Don't have too much to eat before you go here....
Do not hesitate to go here!!!! We loved it.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My favourite steak :) you should try it . Very friendly service . We are definitely going to visit it again