All reviews private pool full kitchen first floor pool and hot tub main resort jaguar reef tour desk charlie's bar captain larry incredible room adjacent properties food prepared resort fee house restaurant pool bar angel fish other guests
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Irma was especially helpful during our trip. she came to visit us "daily" with changes and updates and NEW suggestions. A real PRO ! Shakera was also there for us for any questions or possible new ideas.
Waiters in the main dining room, Reuben and Cayanne, we professional and warmly greeted us daily.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was mine and my husbands first trip to Belize, uncharted territory, and the staff from Villa Margarita made us feel as though we were family. Every morning they addressed by our names, they all remembered our names. It made me want to do better at my job to remember the names. We obviously came at a low tourist time May 12-18 and we had the whole villa to our selves-pool. The Villa is clean, the bed slept well, the Shower was big and the kichenette was so nice. daily room cleaning. the pool was perfect along with the beach. Thanks to Shakira, Ashley and Jose for having a chocolate Birthday cake made for my husband and surprised him after we got back from an excursion. So thoughtful and so kind. Shakira made sure all of our needs were met and took the time with me to get "international ATT" Also Thank you for Brian for letting me use his phone in helping get the ATT international". Look for "Captain Larry" and " Dennis the Menance " Brothers that will warm your hearts and make you smile. Dennis can climb the coconut tree to get you a fresh coconut!! They are so friendly. Also Look for Edwin" Jack Sparrow" for a nice cool drink!! Try the Cocolate Banana! Our Thoughts and prayers go to Kaing who was an excellent server. All very respectful. The shuttles and excursions were on time and properly prepared. All was very good at giving accurate directions. Thank you all for making our trip memorable. You made us feel like family. Thank you all and God Bless you!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Never have we had a combo of a super awesome facility with equally awesome staff. Ashley, Shakira, Felix, Hendri, Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Larry, Dennis the Menace, Stacey, and Ana all deserve 5 Stars. The love their job's and it shows. The food was great, the atmosphere was better, the amenities and accommodations were excellent and the excursions were awesome. This made the entire trip easily one of our favorites.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

My family and I stayed at the Villa Margarita last month, April 2018. The resort was beautiful. Our room at Villa Margarita was absolutely gorgeous. It felt like a one bedroom apartment on the second floor overlooking the ocean. We had a huge bedroom with a king size bed, a big bathroom with a shower that could fit several people in it. A big kitchen with granite coutnertops and a very big island. A living room which had all glass doors leading out to a large private deck overlooking the pool and hot tub, and a fews steps away was the ocean. Nothing better than sitting out on your deck at night with a cocktail listening to the ocean. The general manager Andra and his staff catered to us in every way. Always making sure we didnt need a beach towel, cocktail, or even Dennis and Larry asking if we would like a fresh coconut (which Dennis would climb up into the tree and get you a fresh one and cut into it for you). There was always something to do at this resort and if you didnt like the pool at Villa Margarita there are two others to use. One even has a swim up bar. They offer free paddle boarding and kayaks to use in the ocean. They offered several activities a day and Stacey made sure we were signed up for the right ones and we had a personal driver who would carry beach towels and fresh water for us. She went out of her way to even help me find prices on rental cars in the area. The food at the onstie resturant was out of this world, very fresh and organic. The staff at the resturant Jason, Ruben, Kaing and cook Abel made our meals extra special by remembering our favorite drinks and how we like our food prepared always making sure we felt important. I highly recommend this resort to everyone. It is definitely a five star hidden gem. My family and I can't thank the general manager Andra and his staff for making our vacation the best possible. We will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a room on the second floor it was very large and the view of the ocean was beautiful. The house is not part of the main facility, but was a close walk. We paid for the all the inclusive package. The food was good, I wish there was a bit more variety on the menu. But we really enjoyed most of the dishes.
Of note, the staff was super friendly and remembered our names. The room was kept nice and clean every day. And they met us at the airport when we arrived in Belize with a welcome sign.

Date of stay: March 2018