“Great Tapas Again”
Review of The North Star

The North Star
Ranked #1 of 180 Restaurants in Gosport
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for the third time today for lunch. My mum and I shared the three tapas dishes for £14.50 from the lunch time menu and all were delicious. Sharing three dishes was plenty for the two of us, we visited for lunch before and had 3 each which was still a good price but far too much for us to tackle at lunch time! Service is excellent and food is great value. I’ve also visited for an evening meal which was equally reasonably priced and still delicious.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As always we had a excellent meal and service. We went here Monday for lunch and had the 3 tapas and dessert for £17.50. All food was delicious and is such good value for money. Eat here you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank richardlisa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great restaurant and a great bunch of staff!!!
Once again the food was amazing and the service was fantastic, I can thank Paulina & Carlos enough for the effort they put in to making my wife’s birthday meal an occasion to remember. To serve starters, mains & dome desserts to 40 guests and also serve other diners and keep us all happy can’t be easy, but you did it.
The steaks were cooked to perfection, the sides were delicious.
I CANT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT ENOUGH.

3  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very good place to eat food is excellent service and staff great.
Very clean toilets as well unusual for some restaurants, menu is wide and
varied anything from Spanish to fish and chips (god bless the Brits) also
veggie menu and vegan if your that way inclined.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, staff really helpful and polite. Really good menu and reasonably priced. Would definitely be visiting this restaurant again. I