See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Our original booked hotel near Selinunti had an emergency with water and so we were redirected to stay at Paradise Beach Resort which is quite different in both location and style. It's a huge concrete building jutting out of a natural landscape that is a reserve.
The dining experience was unappetising in part being buffet and cafeteria like on a massive scale with echoing acoustics from clanging of dishes collected by bus boys and all the rushed activity. Food lacklustre and disappointing especially to be holidaying in Sicily and miss out on great dining experiences. Since we were part of a tour we were limited as the hotel is remote and a long distance to restaurants.
The rooms are basic. Sound is a big issue in the rooms - for three nights heard hallway traffic late into the night.
Overall it's a massive size 'resort' probably fun for kids on a school trip or large families or people hard of hearing...
Beach looked great.

Not my kind of place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lifesabeach1982
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Positive: Large, clean rooms. The bed was actually very comfortable. The beach was beautiful. Very close to Selinunte archeological park.

Negative: The hotel itself needs some serious updating. It must have been quite the place in the 70s or 80s when it was built, but now it is run-down. The lobby is pure chaos with only three elevators, there is often a long wait to go up and down. The air conditioning only comes on at 1430 and is turned off in the morning at 0630 - centrally controlled (where are we, a communist country?). There is no official parking lot or area you can pull up at to unload your car. Cars have to park on the road all around the building. The meals are way over-priced with lunch at 25 Euro per person - no options for sandwiches or a la carte. Dinner is 30 Euro per person! Breakfast was free, but we skipped the breakfast after the first morning because the experience was a mess - people everywhere and a poor selection - plus the room was stuffy because the AC was turned off at 0630!! When I checked in, the receptionist would not give me back my passport. He said I would have to come back for it an hour later because he had to enter in my information into the computer. With much arguing, I convinced him to make a copy so I could take it with me. (They were just leaving other people's documents on the counter in a very busy lobby where anyone could have reached over the desk and grabbed it.)

Overall, I would NOT recommend this hotel unless you are out of options. We have had much better luck with bed and breakfasts/home away places in Sicily. If you are an American, this is not what you think of when you think of a Resort.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Where to start? Ok good things. Beautiful beach, the best we've been in the south of Sicily. Clean and large rooms. Stop, that's it. The AC stops at 6:30 am and starts again at 2:30 pm. The room has AC controls but they don't work. Food is terrible at 25 euro per person for lunch, I'll stick with Army rations. The worst I've ever had in a hotel. The hotel is a very ugly and large structure from the 70s. The interior looks like a warehouse. Much worse than my accommodations with the Army during deployment. There are not enough elevators for the volume of people. The customer is not right ever! The staff, except for our maid Maria, was not helpful at all. I recommend getting a room somewhere else and coming to the beach at Selinunte.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I just finished a road trip of Sicily. We stayed here for one night as a resting place between Valley of the Temples and Erice/San Vito Lo Capo. The rooms were big and staff were friendly. Buffet dinner was offered for €30 each, so we chose to drive to Portopalo and eat there instead, which judging by breakfast, we made a good decision. The place itself was clean, spacious, very family friendly but a throwback to the 80s. Their private (and the only) beach was the best aspect, notwithstanding needing to pay €5 to use it and €4 to hire a beach towel. However, it all seemed a bit strange as it was the only resort/hotel in the area, just plonked in the middle of coastal farm land.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2014

While driving we decided to take the scenic route and happened upon this place out in the middle of nowhere. Stopped to possibly have lunch. After walking around we decided to have sodas at the pool bar. Did not walk down to the beach which is a ways down the hill. What a remote location but still had customers. Guessing that they must offer low prices.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple