“Great food!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stopped here for lunch and was really happy! The food was really good (we had octopus & calamari dishes). The drinks were also great (best Mojito!) and they used paper straws! (my only complaint about Zanzibar in general was the use of plastic). Looking forward to going back on our next trip.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Best food we ever had on zanzibar! Amazing octopus and fish! Definitly outstanding!great location and kind Service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly and the food was good. My husband had a tasty burger and I had the best curry of the week. Service was attentive and quick. Would have gone back here if we had had more time.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Food was fabulous! Fresh and tasty! Service good for Zanzibar. The venue is beautiful, right on the beach. We ate several meals here, all tasty and stopped at the bar for evening drinks and snacks. Recommend you stop by for a visit.

1  Thank muscatbenita
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The best fresh fish I have eaten. I had tuna, king fish, baracuda and blue marlin - all fish of the day, each excellent. I highly recommend fresh juices and coctails - fantastic.

1  Thank Kasia B