“Yum”

Red Star Burger Bar
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Wanaka
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Red Star Luxury Burgers has been serving up gourmet handmade burgers in Wanaka for over 10 years. We have a great local following and are known around the world for our fresh and tasty food as well as our fun, friendly service. We have a creative menu that showcases local and organic produce and that reflects the diverse (multinational!) Wanaka community. We offer dine-in and take-away so have a look at our menu and come and sample it for yourself!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always enjoy the burgers from here, very filling & fresh ingredients. Always a busy place but the service is fast!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Customer service, variety and quality are all spot on! The burgers are huge so I often opt for the $10 small, weak I know but a great option available. Though I am not a vegetarian, I often go for this option here because of how sensational they are. Great work guys :)

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The burger is so huge that I regret we ordered one each. But lucky we did as husband doesn't eat cheese so his cheese is mine and we ask if it can be moved to my burger and they did it without much fuss. The place is animal friendly... Had water placed for birds n maybe dogs or cats.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I got the Vegetarian Virgin and my partner got the Chicken Cab. Super super tasty! Bun was so soft and nice to see lot a of salad in the burger. Chips were also really good, we are tempted to come again tonight! Staff were all lovely

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Amazing, so quick and easy - make your choice on line, pay and then pick it up - great service - ready and waiting for you to collect - the fish burger is amazing, soo yummy, highly recommend, parking outside.....