“Will be back”
Review of Buddha's Corner

Buddha's Corner
Ranked #48 of 91 Restaurants in Wanaka
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: Situated next to beautiful Bullock creek. Where you can soke the beauty of Wanaka with our delicious Asian/Indian street food. Enjoy our famous Naughty nanas, Haka Noodles, fried rice, Butter Chicken etc. Lots of Veg and gluten free options, affordable eating begins here in beautiful Wanaka.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

How delicious, had the butter chicken, venison & dumplings the flavors are just fantastic, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The best venison curry and butter chicken we ever had - yummmm. And staff is very friendly and helpful. Definitly coming back again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I've had to a lot of Indian food in my live, the food at Buddha's Corner was a whole other experience. In my view Buddha's Corner should be number one in Wanaka - it was so good!! I had the naughty naan with butter chicken and have never felt so happy taken a bite of food. The portions are big as well :) all in all one happy customer. Please come to Amsterdam

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friend to get something for dinner. As I am a big butter chicken fan I ordered that one at Buddha's corner and didn't get disappointed. Really good value, amazing taste and a good price!
I can only recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We ordered hakka noodles, butter chicken and dumplings, all very nice, took a bit of time to cook but end result very good; It was quite cost effective as well, gluten free option was available for my son and we loved a hearty meal sitting under the shade in the open. Good experience.