“Spectacular!”
Review of Clarity

Clarity
Ranked #1 of 190 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jonathan Crin has worked a marvelous local venue into a spectacular restaurant. We have gone there both for business and family occasions. The meal begins with a warm, delicious, freshly-baked roll and continues on with specialties from the land and the sea. Try the tasting menu for a not-too-large slate of delicious varieties.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

They did a really good job with anything that anyone in my party ordered. I really enjoyed the smoked trout appetizer in particular. Good wine choices (if about 3x their true cost) and the scallop entree averaged about $10 per scallop. But overall, really nice meal.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Clarity has been open for two years and is expanding its footprint. Why? well, they serve unique dishes with great sauces, the service is well done, and pricing is reasonable for the quality of the food. The tables are close to together and some larger groups like to eat at the bar.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This new and hip restaurant in Vienna has all the buzz other high end places in the Tysons Corner area have but it was no big deal. Food was rather mediocre and not that memorable. We went once to see what all the buzz was about and won’t liheky return. Too many other expensive and tastier places in the area.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you were in the mood for something unusual and delicious, Clarity is the place to go!

Our server Paula was phenomenal. She provided excellent recommendations for our meals and the wine that accompanied our entrees.

While the restaurant is currently undergoing some renovations… I thoroughly enjoyed seeing glimpses of their changing landscape and I actually loved hearing the Italian lessons over the speakers in the bathroom.

I chose the goat for dinner. It was prepared in three varieties. While I hadn't eaten and go out before… I was feeling adventurous and boy am I a maze and thrilled to have stepped out of my comfort zone. It's entrée was phenomenal! I can't wait to go back with my spouse to enjoy it all over again. The loss of one circle in the rating will most likely increase after the renovations are complete. I look forward to coming back in the coming months and updating my review.

Bravo clarity! Thank you for a great girls night.