2,067 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We did not have the best of luck. We were in a room right by the elevators and it was extremely loud due to that or a fan outside our room - couldnt tell which one. Our TV went out in the middle of our stay and they

Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you encountered with the TV in your guest room. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with our management team to ensure that your concerns are properly addressed. We certainly appreciate your bringing this to our attention. It is through feedback such as yours that we can identify opportunities and continue to improve.

It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest. We do hope that you will consider giving us an opportunity to deliver you a problem free stay in the future.

Customer Relations Manger

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We booked this hotel on price and the proximity to Smale Park for The National's Homecoming Weekend Festival. The location is amazing and the staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Our flight landed at 6 am and they allowed us to do an early check in for a $75 fee. Can't complain since we were exhausted and didn't want to have to wait until the 4 pm check in time. We gladly paid the fee. The rooms are clean, but in desperate need of updating. Our kind size bed was horrifically uncomfortable and the pillows were pretty awful (overstuffed lumps of foam). The wall unit is really noisy and the shower is absolutely horrible! We nicknamed it a Cincinnati Shower by the end of the week. There is absolutely zero water pressure (we stayed on the 29th floor, our friends were on the 8th, and 9th floor and all reported the exact same issues with the shower and room conditions), and the hot water takes a good 5 minutes or so to warm up. I didn't realize this a took a cold shower, and when my husband got in after me he had no problems since I was able to get the shower ready for him. I would stay here again, but I would prefer not to because mostly because of the shower situation. I would likely pay the extra cost to stay somewhere that had a more comfortable bed and a better shower.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashleeharrison03
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write and share your valuable feedback. We so appreciate your compliments of our team and are glad that you enjoyed our location.

We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with our shower and our guest room. Please be assured that we have shared your feedback with our management team to ensure that your concerns are properly addressed. We truly appreciate your bringing this to our attention.

It has been a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to do so in the future.

Customer Relations Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had expected a nice room based on the prestigious Millennium name, however the room was dated and worn. The staff was excellent and very friendly as well as responsive throughout my stay.
My first night the shower head barely had a trickle of water and I was tired from traveling so I just took the shower head off to get any appreciable water flow. On my second night, after a shower I found an adult bedbug crawling up the bathroom wall. I checked the rest of the room and didn't find any others however when I got home I thoroughly washed all of my belongings that were in the room. Management overall needs to invest in updates and modernization to bring the quality up to par. Generally, I would say this hotel was decent if you're in a pinch if everything else is booked but if you have a choice, look elsewhere.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your compliments of our staff and will be sure to share them with our team.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you have mentioned. The condition of our guest rooms is very important to us, as well as the safety and security of our valued guests. The issue you have mentioned has been addressed by our national pest control company. This company also performs routine spot inspections of our rooms three times per week to ensure that there are no traces of pests. We strive to provide our visitors with the best service and a quality of stay. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

It has been a pleasure to serve you and we hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Customer Relations Manager