“Soooo Good !!”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: UNIQUE.AUTHENTIC.FRESH.....A small family owned and operated restaurant located in Withamsville, our new location since September 2015. We were originally located in Newtown for 42 years. For over 43 years Laszlo's Iron Skillet is pleased to serve you as our guest. We offer only the finest quality of food, served in a warm and friendly manner. Authentic Hungarian recipes have been handed through generations of the Molnar Family, continuing a tradition of excellence. Specializing in Goulash, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Sauerbraten, Schnitzels, Hot Slaw and much more. House made desserts as well as our amazing strudels. We are focused on our European Heritage, so our menu has all the wonderful homemade dishes available, that you grew up on. Everything on our menu is prepared to order from scratch, please take time to enjoy your dining experience. We have specials and monthly features throughout the year. Join us for Wild Game Month in February. Fish Friday during Lent and much more. Visit the website to view the menu or make reservations.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I love food !! I love to try something new as often as possible. But, there are certain foods that I can't get enough of; Oriental cuisine, southern cooking, Mexican, Greek and northern African. With all of that competing to be eaten, there is ONE thing I love above all the others and that is Liver & Onions !!! Other than cooking it at home, it is close to impossible to get Liver & Onions cooked correctly; a thick piece of quality liver, a light char on the outside, pink in the center smothered in caramelized onions.
Laszlo's nails it !!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Excellent food. everything is homemade--include the croutons on the salads, I have eaten here 10 times and the meals are excellent. The serving staff is very nice and attentive. Give it a 10 rating. If you want fast food or processed meals go elsewhere.

mlipp2016, Owner at Laszlo's Iron Skillet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Roberto-thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We appreciate you dining with us on a regular basis and hope to see you and your friends & family soon again. Thanks again, come see us and enjoy any of our weekly specials, Early Bird Specials...2 meals for $22 3p-6-p Tues-Fri.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch having heard a lot of good things about this place. We were not disappointed . Beginning with the yummy yeast rolls ,warm from the oven with excellent olive oil and great balsamic vinegar. It just kept getting better. I had Kraut and Wurst with a side of the best German Potato Salad I have ever had (and I have multiple trips to Germany). My husband had the Sauerbraten sandwich on Pretzel Roll and his own portion of the aforementioned German Potato Salad. I topped this off with a delightful portion of Cherry Schnitzel!
Can’t wait to go back for dinner.

Thank for letting us know about your recent visit. Glad you enjoyed the rolls and pretzel, made in house daily. Hope you both come back and visit soon again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Visited Laszlo's again and were, again, impressed. We were one of 5 couples and had reservations. We arrived a little early, and despite what looked like a packed house, we were seated in less than three (YES, I said 3) minutes. The staff was friendly, explained the menu and their specialties and had our drinks to the table in short order.
The orders at our table varied widely. I ordered Liver & Onions as I had heard that they really do it right. My wife ordered Chicken Paprika. Among the others, there were orders for Stuffed Cabbage and Sauerbraten. I heard no words of complaint about any of the entrees.
My liver and onions was outstanding!!!! I ordered it Medium rare and the cook hit it on the money. The onions were nicely caramelized and the liver tender and full of flavor; the best i have ever had in a restaurant.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had the pork cracklings appetizer which was delicious. Hubby had chicken schnitzel with broccoli and gratin and makes potatoes. Very tender and juicy fried chicken, delicious broccoli with lots of melted cheese.
I had chicken paprikas, which was 2 large bone-in tender chicken legs over spaetzle dumplings with creamy paprika sauce and a side of mashed potatoes with similar paprika gravy and sour cream.
Best mashed potatoes I've had anywhere. Husband agrees. Husband thought his chicken was a little bland but I thought it was great.

mlipp2016, Owner at Laszlo's Iron Skillet Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thanking for enjoying. All our menu is made in house from scratch. Breads and pretzels also prepared daily. Hope you can visit soon again.