Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Haydn M
Bristol, United Kingdom

Welcome to Heaven

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Aug 2020
Slightly belated review but this spot is literally heaven on earth. The service was absolutely fantastic I have never been to a hotel and received such exemplary care from hotel staff. The room was superb with a poolside view. Breakfast in bed was an experience worth having. There is so much I can say about the Halekulani but the main thing is I hope I can visit again soon.
Date of stay: September 2019
9.3 km from Halekulani Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Honolulu
3,545 results
All reviews house without a key la mer house befitting heaven lewers lounge coconut cake four seasons waikiki beach diamond head suite understated elegance ocean front hawaiian music hula dancer pool service five star hotel turn down service our honeymoon other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2020

We went there just before sunset for drinks outdoors overlooking the ocean. They have an evening Hawaiian singers and dancers that just topped off the evening. It's a gorgeous view and delightful entertainment.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank KevinLA310
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic from start to finish. The food and restaurant by the pool were fantastic and the staff was always friendly and hospitable. I would highly recommend this luxury resort for any occasion.

Date of stay: February 2020
7  Thank Todd M
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Great hotel witha beautiful view of the ocean. The staff here are extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is centrally located close to shops and plenty of restuarants outside. If you ate travelling to wakiki u shd try this hotel. Highly Recommended

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Adamanddee
Reviewed 9 March 2020

For visiting Oahu, this is your best bet for a respite from the overwhelming "tourist" places. There are a few caveats:
1) If you want to go to the Arizona Memorial - go on your own. "Tours" really do nothing for you but add expense
2) Stay on property for meals - but if you book a table at House without a Key - be ready to "queue" up - meaning arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation

Room tip: Oceanview high floor
Date of stay: February 2020
9  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I arrived at Halekulani after traveling for 16 hours as a solo traveler, and had gotten very sick from the food on my flight. As soon as I arrived in such terrible condition, the staff took every possible measure to ensure I would be comfortable and get back on my feet. There was not one thing they didn't think of, and the best part was the true care and concern for my well-being that I felt. The graciousness and kindness of everyone from the valet to the front desk to the room service--they could not have done more! And by morning I was 90% better!
Beyond this, I would praise my room with an incredible view and all the attention to detail from the soaps to the room layout! I recommend Halekulani to families, business travelers, anyone who wants an extraordinary experience!

Room tip: Mountain view!
Date of stay: March 2020