Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Patti R
New Zealand

PERFECT FOR OUR SITUATION

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Nov 2019
POSITIVE COMMENTS - and we have stayed here 3 times:
1 Staff pleasant and well trained.
2 Very close to airport
3 Shuttles leave every 30 minutes (24 hours); polite drivers
4 Air/con rooms
5 Fridge
6 Pool with comfortable furniture - nice for an evening meal or glass of refreshment
7 Restaurant and bar on property
8 Ordering meals out possible for delivery (e.g. Domino's Pizza)
9 Nearby bus stop to city and Pearl Harbor
10 Small shop on premises
11 Elevator
12 Wi-fi

The "Very disappointed" comment from Paula G is surprising. The amenities for the price and location are reasonable. Maybe Paul G wanted a 5-star hotel further from the airport. I'm sure she paid a lot more! We'll continue to return to this small, comfortable, economical hotel for our one-night layover.
Date of stay: November 2019
Room Tip: Ground floor means no stairs or elevator.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
10.5 km from Pacific Marina Inn
    HK$780
9.7 km from Pacific Marina Inn
View more hotels in Honolulu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

This hotel is near the airport which was ideal for one night before flying to Kauai. Nothing fancy, has air conditioning and is clean. Some reviewers complain about the location but it served our purpose. We were not looking to take a stroll in the neighborhood, just somewhere to spend the night. The 24 hour airport shuttle is a plus. They also allowed us to keep our bags there while we went on an excursion to Pearl Harbor. Then afterwards took the shuttle to the airport. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.

2  Thank hutz1
Reviewed 10 October 2019

I picked this hotel because of the price and close proximity to the airport and that they provided a shuttle to/from the airport. I was traveling only for a day for a family party Sunday night and needed to fly out the first flight the next morning and just needed a place to sleep over. I called to let them know I was going to check in around 9-10pm and not to give my reservation away. When I got to my room a little after 10pm, I was at first apprehensive because the light was on and I was thinking they gave me a room that was already occupied. I don't travel that often and when I opened the door, I realized that because I had called, they had put the air conditioning on and turned the lights on to welcome me instead of coming into a dark and hot/stuffy room. That was a nice touch. I took a shower and went to bed and slept well and my wake up call was on time at 4am. The shuttle left on time at 4:30am. Everything was what I expected for the price I paid.

3  Thank elenapT6320TC
Reviewed 9 October 2019

From the moment I checked in I felt I was a bother. The receptionist was AWFUL, provided no information just pulled up and handed me a card. While the room was clean, I hated the location and it being my fist time in Ohau, I felt unsafe. I never stayed in the room, I pretty much used the bathroom and immediately searched and found someplace else to stay for my layover in Honolulu. This is a NEVER AGAIN for me

Room tip: Location is very poor and the hotel attendant obviously was just collecting a check. Very poor service.
2  Thank Paula C
Reviewed 5 October 2019

We didn’t want to fight with Waikiki or Honolulu traffic on a short trip, so this hotel was perfect for what we needed. Parking & Internet were “free” but we still had a $10 “daily resort fee” on top of what we paid for hotel.
The info on hotel said the resort fee paid for airport shuttle, a daily local paper and free ice & coffee. When I called I was told we would have coffee in our room and fridge/microwave, but when we arrived we were told that was not the case but we could get free coffee in the lobby 6-10am. We did have a fridge)
World’s loudest air conditioners and room felt very damp. In fact, the inside of the room door was warped from being so damp. Room did have a hair dryer and they gave us soap & shampoo. There is an “honor library”in lobby, too.
Staff was awesome and did everything they could to make us comfortable. Very busy place with free shuttle to and from airport. Nice restaurant on property with good food, but restaurant closed Mondays. Many good restaurants close by. (Drive).
Would stay again, but would get email confirmation of amenities promised.

Room tip: There is no elevator, so a downstairs room was convenient. However, we could hear clog dancers above us one night.
Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank SKSA
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Hotel in an industrial area and even with iPhone map prompts I got lost twice (very hard to find). Close to airport was only plus about this hotel - room was small and cramped (queen) outdated 1960's style, bathroom had broken tiles, broken sink fixtures, light fixtures wired backwards, broken wallboard, peeling and chipped paint,. By mainland standards this was a $49 room for $125. Room 254. Front desk staff was 5 star working in a 2 star hotel. There is a very good Chinese restaurant attached. The bar was OK. Would not stay here again - it tended to cheapen the aura of a last night stay and delightful overall visit to Hawaii. Will remember the really good memories of Oahu, but not this one. I'm just being real honest .....

Room tip: Stay somewhere else in $175 - $225 price range
Date of stay: September 2019