Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 23/06/21
ExpediaUS$179
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews hau tree new otani kapiolani park diamond head ocean front convenience store downtown waikiki busy waikiki the pacific ocean boutique hotel beach towels bit dated queen bed overlooking the beach love this hotel valet parking hotel guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel was clean, some staff very friendly, others not so much. No coffee maker in the room. no tea or coffee, no water bottles. Room was very clean with beautiful ocean view, though the room and bathroom were quite small.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Swardenski, Guest Services / Front Office at Kaimana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review and warm comments about our beautiful hotel and oceanfront location.

I also thank you for your feedback regarding amenities you wish to see in the future. We are a small, independent property -- which is wonderful in so many ways! -- and we are working tirelessly to exceed the expectations of our guests. Your comments are invaluable.

I hope to welcome you back to Kaimana Beach Hotel again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

People party on the beach ALL night. Don't plan on sleeping. But if you like beach partes, go invite yourself. Room was fine. The beach showers got warm quicker. But the shower actually did get warm. Very small rooms, but that is fine. Housekeeping is very nice. Front desk nice but not helpful. Pretty view. Nice beaches.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your review and feedback.

I am not sure how we have let you down, but will certainly do our best to investigate and resolve any issues that may have arisen during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used to stay here when it was new Otani and it was already a beautiful location then but now that it’s been cleaned up it’s even better. Kalei at the front was the most wonderful front desk experience I’ve ever had and made sure we got a room with two beds. If breakfast opened earlier I would have eaten there but we did enjoy a few hours in the bar for dinner the night before. This will be my new go to for my weekly work trips over from Maui.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time at Kaimana Beach Hotel. I will make sure to pass along your kudos to Kalei!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel once before and had a great room with a view of Diamond Head. The room was spacious, clean and updated. My husband and I thought we’d spend a couple of days at this hotel before joining family. I’d had such a great experience before I was anxious to show him the property. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! The room was really small, looked out at apartments next door and was in need of updating. The one good thing is there was air conditioning and the location. I won’t stay here again and will probably not recommend it to friends.

Room tip: Call hotel and request a room that you want. Has both ocean views and views of Diamond Head.
Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you very much for your review and comments. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the air conditioning and location of our property.

Please rest assured that both my Director of Operations and I take all guest feedback into account as we work together with our team to continuously elevate our levels of service. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Kaimana Beach Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While the rooms are not especially large, they each have a balcony and are well designed. The hotel is historic (Robert Louis Stevenson ate here) but renovated and is light, airy and friendly in its lobby. They offer free bikes to explore the area and a convenience story. The Hau Tree restaurant is excellent but open only for lunch and dinner. The location on a quieter beach near Diamond Head is the best thing about it. The views from the lobby and restaurant are amazing, at sunset and the rest of the time as well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kyle Swardenski, Guest Services / Front Office at Kaimana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha and thank you for such a detailed and wonderful review! We are pleased to have exceeded your expectations in so many respects. I look forward to welcoming you back to Kaimana for another getaway soon!