“bueno, bueno...burritos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise away from the Waikiki eating places to find this down to earth, honest cooking, charming place to enjoy what these guys place before you. We had the burrito with the extra toppings to order...wow. Mexico we have a winner. It funny to see all the looks as we enjoyed our dinner outside as people walked by wondering if they needed a napkin from drooling.

1  Thank BrownSkid

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Serving sizes were very large and the service was good but we found the food disappointing, not very spicy and bland

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I know you have to eat Hawaiian plate meals and Japanese noodles here but sometimes this Arizona girl really needs some good Mexican food! And thank goodness for Surf N Turf! Big portions piled high with delicious grilled meat or fried-in-front-of-you fish or shrimp tacos/burritos/quesadillas/bowls or nachos with alllll the toppings! Try it- you will thank me!!! I want to go back...

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Best fish and shrimp tacos. I have been searching for the best fish tacos on Oahu and these were so good! It’s a must!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Astounding! I went in there for lunch today with little expectations. The guy cooking reminded me of the Soup Nazi: firing off questions about what I wanted, how I wanted it, with no explanation as to what came with an order. I went for two grilled shrimp tacos. I was a bit surprised when he grilled the shrimp - I expected pre-cooked. He asked what kind of rice (brown), type of beans (retried), and sauce(sour cream). Spicy guacamole was an upcharge. I took my meal, sat down, and proceeded to be amazed. The shrimp were seasoned perfectly! Salt, pepper, a bit of garlic, and a bit of cayenne and they were fantastic. Same for the beans - I could not believe how good they tasted. I never would have believed this simple lunch would have been so amazing. Don’t pass it up. I’m only going four stars because of the attitude of the cook.

1  Thank rondob4