“Great Snorkle Experience!”

Ranked #4 of 349 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A perfect snorkeling spot.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We saw so many fish and a sea turtle while snorkeling here! Beautiful surroundings and tram to take you back up the hill was a plus. I recommend this trip for people of all ages. Restrooms on site were also clean. Worth the $7.50 to get in.

Write a ReviewReviews (14,696)
All reviews
in 133 reviews
"arrive early"
in 216 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018

During my vacation in Hawaii, my son and I went here to snorkel. What a great experience. They have the equipment rental right there on the beach. We actually swam with Sea Turtles. It is a beautiful place.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Spent the afternoon snorkelling with my husband & 10 year old. We saw plenty of fish. I thought for the $7.50 entry that could have included the trolley back up the hill. I didn’t mind walking at all, however my mother in law and 4 year old paid for it.

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Great experience. Once you through the video and the line to get access. Take the transportation, we paid $2.50 per personfor all day transport both up and down the hill - well worth it. Something they didn't mention but a local did. Use sunscreen that is Ocean safe, Reef Friendly only. Its safe for the fish and for you. Family saw lots of fish, snorkel gear was good, recommend the water stopper for the top of the snorkel. Plenty of space to sit, some shade spots as well. Great experience and beautiful location.