Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very nice crew

The boat was clean and nice and had air conditioning. The crew, Darren and Eric, were very nice... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Denise C
Walnut Creek, California
via mobile
Lets Go Fishing

Reviewed 12 April 2021
OnAir741712

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from US$209.43
from US$256.00
from US$87.99
from US$311.75
More Info
All reviews sea hawk caught fish live bait captain and crew fighting chair big marlin biggest fish private charter striped marlin these guys nice boat ahi bucket list trolling reeling fished reeled
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Went out for a full day charter on the Sea Hawk. Darrell was the skipper and Erik was the deckhand. Was a bit windy with whitecaps, but I've seen much worse. Took my wife and two of our technicians from work. My wife had been out once before, but had never caught a fish and it was a first for the two co workers. We all caught fish,3 mahi mahi and a small yellowfin. Caught and released a big shark-- 8 foot X 250 lbs-- took thirty minutes to get close enough to release. Saw some whales breaching that was way cool. Darrell and Erick were just a pleasure to fish with. Can't say enough good things about the boat , skipper and crew. Thanks
Matt

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Absolutely the BEST, departed the dock about 6:am, headed south off Diamond Head
Beautiful Morning Sunrise, trolling we doubled on two good size Marlins. For the life of me, the Captain, Eric, said they where a special variety and I can’t remember the name ? But they were both good size.
Captain and the crewman were Top Notch and their experience was evident. They made our party of four as comfortable as it gets.
It was, and I can’t believe it can get better, the best 4 hours of fishing I have ever had.
Thanks to all, but most of my thanks and praise is for .the captain and the crew mate !

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Blue Marlin- checked off the list. Rented a private charter on my birthday to catch a Marlin. What a great day it was too! Brewsky and Captain Darrell I think (sorry if wrong) were absolutely perfect! I felt like they wanted us to catch a big fish so badly and that meant a lot to us. It was cool to sit up top with them and just relax. We thank you both so much for such a perfect day! We shall return to Maggie Joe's in the future.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank anastasiap981
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Bucket list complete! Caught a 125lb blue marlin on New Year’s Eve. Brewski and captain Darrell are cool fun and knowledgeable guys that made the trip better. They prepared us and talked us through everything and it was great seeing the fish scale put to use. Great pictures too!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Kids had the best day of their vacation

Captain and crew were owesome

I felt really sic, first time fishing in tye ocean, even with dramamine I puked fill times but it was a great day in oahu

Date of experience: December 2020