All reviews quiche scones jean hosts keurig lounge wedding
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

What a perfect place for a recharge! Rooms are meticulously cleaned, even my mom would be impressed! The breakfast is top notch! We were lucky enough to have scones and quiche. I HIGHLY recommend both! There was plenty to see in Newport, even able to walk from the boat.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you have not stayed at Ocean Romance book now!
My fiancé surprised me with a getaway and the Ocean Romance made it wonderful! We stayed in the king room and it was spacious, had everything we needed and the bed was so comfortable. I'm a coffee snob and there was a keurig in the lounge, I'm a foodie and there were fresh organic quiche and scones for breakfast, there were other people staying but I hardly saw them. It felt like we had the yacht to ourselves.
Pros: delicious food, beautiful room, gracious and knowledgeable hosts, quiet, peaceful location minutes to everything.
Cons: we didn't stay longer.
We will stay again.

Room Tip: The king suite
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Global C
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend staying on this yacht! It is the best & the hospitality was beyond awesome! If you are in Newport, this is the only place to stay! This is an absolute 5 star destination!!!! You should book your stay now!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pat333_13
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Truly a unique experience! Instead of gawking at all the amazing yachts, imagine staying on one. The Ocean Romance B&B gives you the opportunity to experience this lifestyle. Jean and Dave hosts/owners welcome you onto their yacht, their home with open arms. We had the Honeymoon Suite. A large room, having a very comfortable King-size bed, 2 swivel rocking chairs, mini fridge, flat screen TV and our own 3 piece bathroom with all the amenities. The main salon is large with comfortable couches. There was a supply of juice, pop and water in the fridge, a coffeemaker with a variety of pods and an assortment of snacks. There was an enclosed upper deck offering a great view of the surroundings.The back deck was a great place to sit and watch the passing boat traffic. Jean and Dave will give you as much privacy as you like or will engage if asked, explaining local history and attractions. Dave is a hockey fan and can relate some personal stories of people he has met. Jean's cooking is worth mention. Her specialties are omelettes and quiche (both amazing). My favourite were her Blueberry Scones. She is quite willing to share her recipe. Location was an easy walk into Newport. There's so much to see in the area - we'll be back.

Room Tip: The King "Honeymoon Suite" was awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maris L
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Spent two beautiful nights aboard the Ocean Romance. Dave and Jean were lovely hosts. They truly go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend you try the Ocean Romance as a unique get away to beautiful Newport! Oh and Jean's breakfasts are outstanding!!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple