Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,326 results
All reviews parking garage front desk nice hotel breakfast buffet room service hotel restaurant business trip up to date scranton area starbucks lobby luke wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

I spent the weekend at the Scranton Hilton for a convention. We used meeting rooms, conference rooms, dining rooms, and guest rooms. Everything was excellent but the service and attention we received from Joe the event manager went above and beyond, even donning a unicorn costume for our laughter yoga. Service from all staff was excellent. We walked in the room and a breakfast plate was immediately placed in front of us. And the food was the best I’ve had at a hotel/conference. And food I’d drive to a restaurant for. I appreciated how they served lunch and dinner buffet with precautions to keep us all safe. Our banquet bartender was great too. My room was clean, updated, and comfortable. Next time I’m in Scranton I’ll definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed on a One night while traveling through the area. The hotel was amazingly quiet. Right downtown. There is a parking garage next door and there’s one across the street. Thus the mandatory parked in charge. We went to the hotel PJ’s 1910 pub. Enjoyed a great tasting meal. They specialize in bourbon. And said they could make any drinks, but I usually choose something off the menu that looks good to try. There was no drink menu.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2021

Hotel was filthy. The elevator was absolutely disgusting and looks like it hadn’t been cleaned in years. There were layers upon layers of soot. The foam pillows in my room were probably a decade old, tired and worn, and extremely uncomfortable. The room had a musk smell .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 October 2021

Hotel is not up to the usual double tree
Standard s , rugs in hall ways are dirty , it was loud in the hotel , the rooms a very heavily disinfected that the smell like Clorox/ lysol.bathroom hat hair in shower/tub area

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

To start with, all hotels are facing the same labor shortage during these unprecedented times resulting in certain services being reduced at all major hotel chains. I have stayed at a lot of properties in the past year and the only one that I have returned to is the Hilton Stanton. Why? Attitude! It’s all about how you are treated and this hotel is far above the rest.

Special note that should be acknowledged by Hilton Corporate is on one front desk staff in particular. Luke Menifee, he should be held as the Gold Standard as how to treat guests.

Well done!