Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$379
View deal
Agoda.com
Expedia
FindHotel
2,140 results
All reviews luminaria restaurant valet parking living room lobby bar perfect location resort fee hotel restaurant trip to santa fe new mexico canyon road sitting area la fonda balcony plaza chapel fireplace concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

The adobe look of the hotel put us in the mood for Santa Fe. On arrival we were told that we were being upgraded to rooms with balconies at no additional charge. The rooms were clean, attractive (w'a faux fireplace), and spacious. I was a little surprised that there was no microwave especially since breakfast was not included. The breakfast offered in the restaurant was pricy and not to our taste. The inn was conveniently located within walking distance of the plaza, the Loretto Chapel, San Miguel Mission, and other sights. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Request a balcony room
Date of stay: April 2021
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for your review, Donna! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope you can come back soon for another great stay!

Reviewed 8 May 2021

Property. Room. Staff. Location. Ambiance. Restaurant. Parking. All top notch. AND...The General Manager greeted us and brought our luggage up to the room! UNREAL!! Hal Leonard is DA MAN!! We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2021
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Thank you for your review and support! We are thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us! We always love to hear when our team goes above and beyond for guests! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Really enjoyed my stay here. Location is great - just off the plaza, which in retrospect was the right choice since it’s a bit quieter. Everything is in walking distance - Santa Fe just isn’t that big. Very comfortable room, and the restaurant is excellent. The staff was very nice and friendly, and was a pleasure to interact with. I will definitely stay here the next time I’m in Santa Fe.

2  Thank Tony053
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you for your review, Tony! We appreciate your support! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the convenient location of our property and the comfortable room! We always strive to provide the best service for our guests. We look forward to your return and hope it's soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

I come to Santa Fe often and this was my first viditvyo the Loretto This is a beautiful hotel with good service and a nice lobby. Rooms are a little dark and claustrophobic, but have beautiful furnishings and nice beds and linens. Internet was good. They let me bring my dog.

My biggest issue was that (in room 202) I could literally hear everything in the adjoining room; every time they spoke, flushing of the toilet, closing the room door. If you are loud and/or watch a lot of TV, this may not bother you, but trying to read or sleep is another story.

The hotel offered to move us to another room, but at 10:30pm, I was bushed and just decided to stay put. The front desk says they never had this complaint before, so I kind of felt like a high maintenance guest.

I probably will not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank peterf64
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

We are sincerely sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations, Peter. We do appreciate you letting us know so we can make improvements and provide the best for all guests. We hope you consider giving us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very well located! You can simply park your car at the hotel (free) and walk to every attraction! Beautiful view of the mountain if you get a room with a balcony! The staff, Karen (the guardian of the night), was very kind and helpful! The downside about this hotel is that the water for shower wasn’t hot enough! The staff explained that it takes longer for the rooms on the 4th floor to get hot water due to the old age of the property.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our service and location during your stay! We appreciate your feedback about the water as well as we are always looking for ways to improve. Your support means the world to us and we hope to care for you again in the future.